Pocket Edition Alpha 0.7.4
Fire OS – August 31, 2013
v0.7.4 alpha was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in v0.7.3.
- Added an "External" button in the edit section of world create menu, for IP-connecting to servers.
- Added a very faint sound when tools break, as well as a sound when flint and steel is used.
- Tapping and holding flint and steel on a creeper will cause the creeper to start explosion countdown.
- The splash now changes every time a world is quit, fixing .
- Added support for commands, however when attempting to use any command "Error: Command not found" displays.
- Added chiseled quartz to survival mode.
- The moon now has different phases.
- Clouds are now slightly darker, to correspond to the cloud color in Java Edition.
- The orbit size of the sun and moon around the player has been increased, fixing a sun and moon size problem, as well as the sun appearing in front of the clouds.
- - The sun now disappears during night and vice versa, fixing.
- After eating food, a burp can be heard.
- Eggs can be thrown rapidly if the player keeps on tapping and holding the screen in both creative and survival.
- Each message displayed by the server now has a tag (e.g. 'Disconnected from server' now reads '<error> Disconnected from server').
Blocks and Items[Bearbeiten]
- Fire now has idle sounds when the player is within proximity.
- Flint and steel now produces sound when used.
- - After eating one food item, player starts breaking things with food
- - Top half a door can replace a non-air block
- - The crafting menu don't show numbers for damaged tools!
- - Respawning at the edge of the world
- - Player can eat extra food while moving
- - Uncraftable quartz items
- - Missing name for quartz stairs
- - No Sandstone stairs in survival mode
- - Armor and health icons obstruct sign menu
- - the armor does not drop when you die
- - Signs do not drop as items
- - Cannot destroy signs.
- - I have two furnaces and one of the when I tap on it to cook food and stuff it will crash and when I try to break it, it also will crash
- - Mushroom farming is not working.
- - Sign letters are erased when writing numbers or exclamation marks
- - Odd problem with 6 on signs
- - Milk bucket fills in creative, but then no empty bucket to pick up water/lava.
- - Buckets not named correctly.
- - Fire does not burn fences wooden slaps stairs crafting table or chest
- - Realms does not save login
- - Cannot take damage with arrows when wearing armor
- - Chunks not marked dirty by data-only changes
- - Crashes when putting on armor
- - Empty buckets can destroy water blocks
- - Players do not die in the void
- - bug regarding collecting milk with a stack of buckets
- - Filled buckets are stackable
- - Buckets disappear while picking up water with full inventory / Buckets go to inventory while filling
- - Leaves disappear
- - My friend put on armor and then it said he had no armor in the top right but he was wearing armor
- - lava buckets as fuel
- - Items in inventory deleted when leaving and then re-joining Pocket Realms
- - Realm unjoinable after Nether Reactor crash
- - Nether reactors cause realm server to crash
- - Nasty glitch may allow users to make other people accounts unplayable
- - Crash when typing in emoji symbols into chat on iPad
- - Inventory does not drop when players die on Realms
- - Limited Unicode characters on signs
- - Crafting table and furnace glitch: cannot get any crafted items.
- - Fire has no crackling sound
- - Cake floats when the blocks it's resting on is broken
- - Armor bug
- - Crashes touching armor button.
- - There is a bug when you are looking in a chest. If a creeper blows up when you look in a chest Minecraft crashes
- - Armor damage bug
- - Chest show side texture in hand and on ground
- - Wrong items counter in crafting table
- - Hitting the "back" key while in a Chest GUI sends you to the title screen
- - Chests 'shake' while breaking
- - After you die,there is a empty inventory added in the first part.
- - Chest noises not synced
- - Chests lighting
- - In Wi-Fi multiplayer, double chests do not work for the person that joins
- - Cannot place trapdoor on wooden slab
- - When going high in the sky, the moon is visible beneath the player
- - Splash texts do not change.
- - wooden half slab recipe only gives one slab
- - Not hearing chest sounds in LAN
- - Chests are shown, but they are a non solid block.
- - Issue when longing out of realms
- - Buckets disappear when filled up with water
- - Can't type capital "w" in world name or in seed
- - The blocks look strange in your hand in third person view
- - No moon phases
- - Double chests freeze and crash in multiplayer.
- - Leave bed button disappears after pressing back button.
- - Buckets – scrolling hotbar issue