Pocket Edition Alpha 0.14.3
Android - May 18, 2016
Alpha 0.14.3 was an update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition that includes new skin packs and some changes. It was the last version to support Android 2.3 Gingerbread and iOS 6 and 7.
- Bedrock-exklusiv: Biome Settlers Pack 2 Skin Pack.
- Clouds now use correct texture
- – Giant oak trees do not replace grass with dirt
- – Controller Bug
- – Chicken jockeys only run as fast as the chicken.
- – Nether Wart only drops one Wart when broken
- – Movement While entering chest
- – World will revert to the way it was before if closed in a way that is not through the game
- – Redstone Torches placed on Redstone blocks do not emit a one tick signal
- – Under "Generating world" text is not change, when change the language
- – Samsung GamePad can't turn camera
- – Cannot join external server over Ethernet on Amazon FireTV
- – Minecart auto use bug
- – Render Distance setting determines villager spawn
- – Redstone And Noteblock Bug
- – Sensitivity Problem
- – Enchanted Leather Armor is glitched
- – Hoppers funnel to many items when full
- – Crash when sprinting on Leaf blocks
- – Crash when skeleton shoots dog
- – Dropped leather armor is dyed white
- – Crash when I go into the nether
- – Graphics/ chunk bug after using/making item frame lock
- – Can't spawn between 2 half-blocks
- – Chest mining animation is messed up. Same on 1 side of signs
- – Dropers and dispensers don't dispense randomly to chests or hoppers
- – Redstone signal lock doesn't work
- – Map Issue, Default Zoom way to far
- – Distortion bug
- – Wolf teleport itself and collars color went back to default
- – Flat world bug
- – Bed setspawn not working.
- – Screen flicker occurs frequently in 0.14.0
- – If you stand 9 blocks or so away from a chest or anything that has its own UI, and tap the block, the UI opens for a split second, then exits immediately.
- – Bluetooth Disconnect Crash
- – Redstone torch burnout bug
- – Feeding an animal consumes multiple food without delay.
- – Keyboard doesn't close automatically in 0.14.0 on Windows 10 Mobile
- – Input ignored and/or stick
- – Rowing a boat underwater ejects player, disconnects all from multiplayer
- – Items Duplicating in hot-bar After Use
- – Win 10 Beta recently started crashing on start up.
- – Minecart lags when moving (Windows 10 edition)
- – I can't take items from chests!