Android - April 26, 2016 iOS, FireOS, Windows Phone, Windows 10, Gear VR - April 27, 2016
Alpha 0.14.2 was an update to that fixed some bugs, with some changes. This is also the first full version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition .
Minecraft: Education Edition
was released with this version. Gear VR Edition
Generating or Loading in a world now displays the message "Done!".
Fixed lag problems.
Bedrock-exklusiv: New player burning animation.
Bedrock-exklusiv: New entering nether portal animation.
Bedrock-exklusiv: New suffocation animation. Fixed the heads inside droppers and dispensers looking like skeleton heads.
Inventory button design; gray
Most likely added to prevent the confusion of the
Inventory button being an item in the Hotbar. There is a bug while opening an inventory, the Hotbar will be small.
Bedrock-exklusiv: Nether Bricks now has a brighter texture.
Bedrock-exklusiv: Lava has a new animation.
Bedrock-exklusiv: The Camera item's data value is now 498 and is no longer functional.
There is code in the files of the game that shows that the interact button would now say "Take Picture". New loading screen when joining a server.
Chat are now slightly different (start from health bar)
The minimum version you can have to play Minecraft on iOS is now iOS 6.0.
Removed "Animated Water" setting.
Bedrock-exklusiv: Added Anti-Aliasing option to Windows 10.
Bedrock-exklusiv: Added Fancy Leaves option to Windows 10. Bedrock-exklusiv: Added Particle Render Distance option to Windows 10. Re-added "Generating world" message while loading a world and server.
– Stuck at generating world building blocks MCPE-7613
– Massive Lag on Samsung Devices! MCPE-7858
– Block placing range from where the player is standing is not consistent MCPE-9749
– The text of the option-box does not match correctly into the box. MCPE-10016
– Hotbar item title or description text overlaps the armor and water breathing bars MCPE-10019
– Lines are visible between adjacent snow-covered and ice blocks. MCPE-10314
– Weakness effect lasts after affect is gone MCPE-10445
– Small graphical glitch in hunger bar MCPE-10740
– Some 0.12 savegames are full of lag MCPE-11692
– 0.13.1 (win10 beta) crashes on startup MCPE-11713
– Brewing stand bug MCPE-11752
– Force quit when items are in the Anvil or Enchantment Table deletes those items MCPE-11824
– Inactive redstone torches behave as if they were opaque MCPE-11931
– Trapped Chests Will Not Create Redstone Energy MCPE-11943
– Multiplayer - Cannot connect to others after first time playing successfully MCPE-12392
– Redstone dust not powering the correct blocks MCPE-12420
– Weird artifacts when placing item frames on a vertical block (see screenshots) MCPE-12502
– Title Screen Selections Stay Highlighted MCPE-12517
– Colored text is not very synchronized with pocket edition MCPE-12718
– Item frame signal strength starts in the wrong place. MCPE-12725
– Redstone torch inverted ( burned, off) receives update when entering the world MCPE-12981
– Enchanting overlay incorrect (Win10) MCPE-13136
– Item travel very slow when using hoppers. MCPE-13417
– Item Frames take a while rendering MCPE-13789
– RESOLVED Magenta and Pink carpets are missing in creative inventory MCPE-13862
– Holding Throwable Items Causes 'Rapid Fire' Effect on Levers, Doors Etc. MCPE-13892
– Hoppers pointing at minecarts with chest sideways may fail to fill the cart MCPE-14050 – When you shear one mooshroom, spawn two cows instead of one. MCPE-14071