Pocket Edition 1.1.5
FireOS – August 1, 2017
1.1.5 is an update for 1.1.0 which added new and updated existing Marketplace content as well as fixing several bugs. This update is the last version for the Pocket Edition series except iOS (1.1.7), and is replaced by Bedrock Edition. It made it possible for additional content to be added to the Marketplace without the need for a Pocket Edition version upgrade.
- Steampunk Texture Pack
- Infinity Dungeon EX by Jigarbov
- Survivors Skin Pack by Eneija
- Kings and Paupers Skin Pack by Razzleberry Fox
- Sports Skin Pack by Razzleberry Fox
- Summer Festival Skin Pack by Noxcrew
- Updates to PureBDCraft
- All Marketplace-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional content to the Marketplace will not require new releases of Pocket Edition.
- Fixed clock and compass textures becoming corrupted after reconnecting to world with a resource pack
- Fixed the texture of tripwire string
- Optimized the skin picker and all skins will now be displayed
Content Release (August 17, 2017)[Bearbeiten]
- The Crater survival spawn by Blockception
- Stranded Sub survival spawn by Imagiverse
- Monster Battle Arena world by Jigarbov
- Dinosaur Island world by PixelHeads
- Changed the store text on iOS for the China region only
- Updates to Stone Age Texture Pack
- Added textures for all nether blocks
- Added status effect icons for the Status Effect window
Content Release (August 31, 2017)[Bearbeiten]
- Lapis Lagoon by Imagiverse
- Isles of Aeria by Polymaps
- Abstraction: Vector by Jigarbov
- Ninjas vs Samurai by Noxcrew
- Whiterock Castle by Blockception
- This is the last update to be released for the Pocket Edition series, including Apple TV Edition and will be replaced by Bedrock Edition.