||Tag des Updates
||Neuerungen und Änderungen
3. August 2017
- "Steampunk" Texturpaket
- "Infinity Dungeon EX" Abenteuerwelt von Jigarbov
- "Survivors" Skinpaket von Eneija
- "Kings and Paupers" Skinpaket von Razzleberry Fox
- "Sports" Skinpaket von Razzleberry Fox
- "Summer Festival" Skinpaket von Noxcrew
- Skinpaket "PureBDCraft" verbessert
- Fixed clock and compass textures becoming corrupted after reconnecting to world with a resource pack
- Fixed the texture of tripwire string
- Optimized the skin picker and all skins will now be displayed
19. Juli 2017
- Battle & Beasts Skinpaket
- Haustier Skinpaket
- Cyberspace Skinpaket
- Fixed lag on Android devices when accessing resource packs
- Fixed some crashes occurring when launching the game
- Fixed a crash when loading into a world while holding a compass or clock
06. Juli 2017
- New Features
- New content in the Marketplace
- Adventure Time Mash-up Pack
- Summer Mini-Games Festival by Noxcrew
- Wisteria Grove by Imagiverse
- The Kingdom of Torchwall by Imagiverse
- Magma blocks can now be found in the Nether
- Underground fossils to excavate made from Bone blocks
- Nether Wart blocks
- Red Nether Brick
- Updated resource and behavior packs are available on minecraft.net/addons
- All behavior components and AI goal parameters now appear in the documentation
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed several crashes and improved stability
- The game will no longer crash when blocks are placed on the edge of old worlds
- Relics of the Privateers 1.2.5
- Behavior Pack:
- Updated the behavior files of remaining used mobs to 1.1.0 format
- Fixed an issue with small crabs not moving or attacking
- Removed many extra colonials from Portalina and Brinewall to reduce lag
- Removed many extra crab entities from around the giant crab
- Thinned out many pirate encampments, for balance purposes
- Some items left floating in the world removed
23. Juni 2017
- Verschiedene Fehlerbehebungen
20. Juni 2017
- Updated resource and behavior packs are available on minecraft.net/addons
- Various updates and fixes to the documentation can be found in the behavior pack
- Polar Bears, Endermites, Vex, and Area Cloud Effect will now properly load with behavior packs
- Fixed several crashes and improved stability
- The Creative inventory can no longer be accessed in Survival
- Redstone torches will no longer play the burn out sound when they simply lose power
- Shulkers are now immune to fire
- TNT explosions now apply the right amount of force to players
- Mutated biomes will now decorate properly
- Various fixes to Marketplace screens
01. Juni 2017
- Änderung in der Weltengenerierung. Seeds die vorgenerierte Strukturen wie Ozeanmonumente und Iglus enthalten könnten diese jetzt an anderen Stellen generieren
- Die Sonne geht jetzt im Osten auf und im Westen unten
- CanPlaceOn und CanDestroy werden jetzt vom Befehl
- Die vertikale Sehbewegung wurde gemindert, wenn man einen Controller verwendet
- Die Navigation im Einstellungsbildschirm wurde für die Verwendung des Controllers verbessert
- Der X Knopf kann mit dem Controller jetzt dazu benutzt werden die Zugriffsleiste im Kreativinventar zu löschen
- Verbesserte Controllereingabe wenn man Gegenstände im Bildschirm des Kreativinventars auswählt
- Karten sind jetzt nummeriert, so dass man sie besser unterscheiden kann
- Leere Karten mit Kompassen wurden zu Lokalisierungskarten umbenannt, um sie von leeren Karten ohne Kompass unterscheiden zu können
- Die neue Schlafanimation lässt den Spieler langsamer in einen ruhigen Schlaf gleiten
- Farbpalette für Wolle und Teppiche wurde aktualisiert
- Gebrannte Tonblöcke wurden zu Terracotta umbenannt
- Verbesserte Physik des Seils
- Höhlenspinnen greifen jetzt mit Vergiftungszeiten an, die abhängig von der Schwierigkeit sind
- Welten zeigen jetzt einen Vorschauscreenshot im Hauptmenü
- Ein Melonenblock kann jetzt in neun Melonenscheiben gecrafted werden
- Eine Spinnwebe kann jetzt in neun Fäden gecrafted werden
- Die Essensanimation kann jetzt in der Third-Person-Ansicht beobachtet werden
- Der Befehl
/locate findet jetzt mehr Strukturen
- Der Sicherheitsbereich des Bildschirms kann jetzt in den Videoeinstellungen verändert werden
- Neue Vanilla Resourcen und Verhaltens Packete sind zum Download auf minecraft.net/addons verfügbar
- Add-Ons Dokumentation: Alle Komponenten, Attribute, Eigenschaften und Filter werden ordentlich mit ihrem Namen, Bschreibungen, Parametern und Standardwerten dokumentiert. Diese Dokumentation wird mit jeder Version upgedatet.
- Neue Komponenten:
- minecraft:spawn_entity, minecraft:behavior.float_wander, minecraft:behavior.send_event, minecraft:behavior.summon_entity, minecraft:can_climb, minecraft:can_fly, minecraft:can_power_jump, minecraft:input_ground_controlled, minecraft:jump.static, minecraft:jump.dynamic, minecraft:movement.basic, minecraft:movement.skip, minecraft:movement.sway, minecraft:navigation.climb, minecraft:navigation.float, minecraft:navigation.swim, minecraft:navigation.walk
- Datengesteuerte WegnavigationData-driven path navigation
- Datengesteuerte Bewegungssteuerung
- Datengesteuerte Sprungsteuerung
- Sonstige Add-On-Verbesserungen: Attribute, Eigenschaften und Komponenten sind jetzt mit mehr Objekten kompatibel und stürzen nicht mehr ab, wenn inkompatible Objekte hinzugefügt werden. Bitte melde auch weiterhin alle Kompatibilitätsprobleme und Abstürze auf bugs.mojang.com!
- Entity Upgrade System: Deine alten Add-Ons arbeiten weiter auf ihrer Version, es müssen keine neuen Komponenten zu ihnen hinzugefügt werden
- Items on the hotbar no longer change content by themselves!
- Good news for Elytra fliers - You can now shoot yourself with a bow and arrow (and can splash yourself with potions again, too!)
- Fixed a crash when importing certain resource packs
- Players can now see particles after other players fall from over three blocks high
- Leads no longer float above rabbits' heads
- Fixed special characters on signs being visible through walls
- Horses now make sounds when they jump! Neeeeigh!
- Fixed pressure plates and other Redstone items staying pressed when the player leaves the chunks
- Fixed Redstone that is placed below and beside a piston appear to connect to the piston
- Fixed Hoppers not pulling items from above if all slots were occupied
- The host and other players no longer get disconnected from the game session when the host minimizes the game (iOS only)
- Finally fixed the bug with MCPE not starting on some Android devices (Thank you, Tomas A!)
- Items shot from droppers and dispensers can now be picked up quickly
- Players can no longer place top slabs under them while standing on a bottom slab, preventing falling
- Fixed lava flowing too far in the Nether
- Shulkers will teleport away when placed on top of a piston
- Shulkers will no longer drop experience orbs after being killed using the /kill command
- Fixed Shulkers that are spawned with a dispenser under a top slab
- Mobs can now see players through non-solid blocks. No more hiding from Creepers in sugar cane!
- Fixed some shading/shadow issues with some Android devices (Xoom/Tegra2, we're looking at you!)
- Fixed mob spawning so it is now modified by the number of players in the game and where they are located in proximity to other players
- Fixed some issues with hit detections against entities
- You can now use whisper-like commands (/tell, /w, /message) on dead players
- Maps can again be zoomed out in the crafting table
- Green arrows no longer appear on all framed maps
- Green arrows are no longer left on the map after it is removed from an item frame
- Splash/lingering potions can now go into brewing stands from a hopper
- Creepers no longer sometimes get stuck inflating when a player hits it & then moves back
- The End Rod will now be greyed out in the Pocket UI crafting table if the player is lacking the necessary ingredients
- /stopsound & /playsound now name all players affected by those commands
- Fixed an issue when attempting to activate "Wheel Turning" in VR options (VR only)
- Pressing the tab key now finishes the typed command properly (Rift only)
- Renamed blocks/containers now have their names changed in menus/inventory
- Fixed some crashes when importing Add-ons
- Smite enchantment now affects all undead mobs
- Mobs that are lifted up by Shulker projectiles will now be shown lifting up properly
- Breaking a Shulker projectile will now show the effect
- Starting a sign message with §§ will no longer make the text invisible
- Elytra will now lose durability in Survival multiplayer games
- Mooshrooms will now respawn on mushroom islands
- Experience orbs no longer splash when they fall in water
- Having one spawn egg in Peaceful Creative mode will no longer consume the egg
- Crops will no longer yield a fixed amount after harvesting
- Click [MMB] on a flower pot containing a flower will now select the flower
- Adjusted the color of several blocks on maps
- Maps created in the Nether will now show red and gray patterns, not just gray
- Shulkers will no longer immediately attack when a player leaves cover
- Trees and giant mushrooms will no longer be missing blocks when spawned on the edge of a chunk
- The Wither will now play sound during its spawning animation
- /clear command now removes equipped armor
- No more "crazy mouse" - sensitivity should be correct now
- Ender Dragon's ender charge attack now has correct sound
- Cracking animation & particles now display correctly in multiplayer
- Fixed a start-up crash on some Android devices
- Player markers on a map no longer turn black and are left on the map after another player disconnects
- You no longer lose all your text to the right if you move your text cursor to the middle of the text box and press enter
- Covering a roof of a spawn chamber with half-slabs no longer severely reduces the mob spawn rate
- Items can again be pushed under an upper half-slab
- Virtual keyboard is now available in single player (Gear VR only)
- Fixed a crash when feeding adult animals to breed them with only one food item in a stack
- Feeding a tamed wolf will now restore the correct amount of health, depending on the type of meat used
- Dates of save games are now the proper format of "day/month/year" for Dutch language settings
- Polar bears no longer deal damage on Peaceful
- Donkeys and mules can no longer be tempted with food until they are tamed
- Lava buckets that are in a furnace's fuel slot will no longer turn into a water bucket when a wet sponge has finished drying
- Players no longer suffocate when the DrowingDamage gamerule is disabled
- Various mobs inside monster spawners will no longer be huge
- Fixed texture issues on anvils
- Fixed a graphical glitch when sand is falling
- FoV will now increase while sprinting and flying when FoV is set to max setting
- Fixed large oak trees spawning with birch wood
- Iron Golems will no longer attack a player after they are killed by the Iron Golem
- Particles now appear behind arrows when seeing another player shoot arrows
- Shearing a Mooshroom that is attached to a lead will no longer remove the lead
- Chicken jockeys will now walk with the speed of a baby zombie
- Mobs spinning in a monster spawner will no longer stutter
- Blazes will now stop burning after they stop targeting a player
- Blazes now perform melee attacks with the right damage
- Skeleton horses and zombie horses now drop the proper amount of bones or rotten flesh
- The panoramic image view for mash-up packs in the store can now be scrolled using a controller
- Farmland and crops are now destroyed when players jump on them
- Fixed the vignette at the edges of the screen in The End
- Items thrown by players no longer carry the player's momentum
- Conditional/Unconditional setting for Command Blocks will now copy when using [Ctrl] + [MMB]
- Fixed textures on the bottom of lead knots
- Fixed the height view distance when Beautiful Skies is enabled
- High-jumping horses will no longer take damage when they jump and land from the same height
- Mobs can no longer spawn on top of slabs
- Fixed a crash when interacting with skulls
- Mobs from the overworld will no longer spawn in The End
- Fixed falling blocks breaking and duplicating when falling onto pistons
- Armor Items are now equipped to mobs when dispensed
- Several Redstone components like buttons and levers can be now placed on top of fences and walls
- Color gradients of grass blocks no longer appear as large-square patterns
- Rails can no longer be duplicated using sticky pistons
- Fixed resource packs failing to import if there are colors in the name of the pack
- Fixed sounds with a variety of items
- Rain will no longer fill cauldrons with the last potion it was filled with
- Boats can now be broken when occupied by a horse
- Skulls will no longer be invisible when spawned with the /fill command
- Using the '/time query' command now returns more descriptive messages
- Fixed the consistency of death messages for all players when falling into the void
- The progress of brewing stands will now copy when using [Ctrl] + [MMB]
- Enchanted golden apples are now called "Enchanted Apples"
- Executing an unfinished command now updates the chat with 'invalid command syntax' message
- Items can now be enchanted with the Unbreaking effect using the '/enchant' command
- An error message now appears when using the '/replaceitem' command with non-existent slot number or exceeds an item stack's boundaries
- Only the appropriate armor can be placed in each armor slot using the '/replaceitem' command
- Horses can no longer be equipped with any item in the saddle slot by using the '/replaceitem' command
- The correct error message is now shown for import failures of a non-ZIP Add-On files
- Sugar cane can once again be planted on podzol blocks
- The elder guardian's special attack to inflict mining fatigue will now play sound
- Baby Zombies, Baby Zombie Villagers, Baby Zombie Pigmen and Endermites will now attack players standing in fence corners
- Fixed Zombie villager transformation rate depending on difficulty
- Saplings that grow into trees will no longer replace other blocks with leaves
- The Wither's shield will now block all projectiles
- Fixed recipes containing charcoal that could not be selected in the Pocket UI when using a controller and coal was also in the player's inventory
- When using the '/replaceitem' command, all chat messages after the command is executed will display the proper item name
- Ice and packed ice are now properly destroyed in Creative mode
- Beacon beams now appear through clouds
- Mobs will no longer get stuck and spin around on top of chests
- Using the '/give' command with a damage value will now give the item the right durability
- The error message for too much power used in the '/effect' command now shows the amount of power, not time
- Fixed items received from the "/replaceitem" command, when executed after '/clear', not being visible until the inventory was opened
- The jump button will no longer disappear from the touch pad when pressing Fly Up and Fly Down buttons
- Fixed the throwing rate of snowballs to be consistent with the host of a game session
- Command blocks will now show all lines in the Previous Output field
- Fixed players having no sound when joining an Xbox Live game
- Villagers really no longer walk away while trading and also fixed the trading screen closing
- Mobs can again walk on beds & brewing stands without spinning around or getting stuck
- Fixed a crash that happened when loading older worlds
- Villagers can now pick up more than a single stack of an item
- Players can mine/destroy paintings again
- Mooshroom files in the vanilla behavior pack are now named consistently & uses the correct loot table file when not sheared
- Fixed a crash that happened when a player tried to rejoin a Realm or world after previously cancelling joining the Realm/world
- The owner of a Realm can now join their own Realm even if it is already full and there are other players trying to join it
- Double trapped chests are again being highlighted when aimed at with the cursor regardless of which half the cursor rests
- Bottles in brewing stands no longer become invisible after opening & closing the stand UI
- Players no longer spawn on the bedrock roof of the Nether
- If you're flying and disconnect from a world/Realm, when you rejoin you will still be flying now
- All multi-colored blocks are now placed in the order of the color palette in the Creative inventory
- Players are no longer asked to download a behavior pack when joining a game with one enabled
- Health & hunger bar textures fixed - no longer bugged when using a texture/resource pack
- Fixed damage from multiple sources (so players no longer get contradictory screens)
- You can again move the scroll bar properly when an item in the Storage manager is expanded
- Add-ons are now flagged both at a child & parent level when a dependency chain is broken
- Witches are no longer immune to poison damage
- If a player still has the invisibility status effect, they no longer become visible if they leave and then re-enter a game/Realm
- The Nether portal overlay no longer appears briefly when using the clear effect command after the nausea effect
- Mobs again drop cooked food if killed by an arrow from a bow with the Flame enchantment
- Arrows of Healing deal additional damage to undead mobs and no longer bounce
- Storage manager confirmation pop-up now scrolls when localized text is longer than the box
- Fixed a memory leak issue when loading into a world with Add-ons (iOS only)
- Players no longer receive fall damage when jumping on slime blocks attached to pistons that are extending & retracting
- The hideParticles argument in the /effect command now hides/shows particles correctly
- Switching a player's gamemode now informs the player that they have had their gamemode switched
- Loading an End City and then reducing the render distance setting no longer causes Shulkers to despawn
- Smoke particles that appear after a player's death are now the correct animation length
- Text in buttons in the Realms update screen should now be properly aligned
- Exiting the crafting grid will not drop items on the ground unless the inventory is full
- Mobs no longer get stuck in corners of fences
- All mobs should now be affected by the speed effect
- "Diamonds to You!" achievement again unlocks in multiplayer
- Anvils no longer drop as items when they fall on torches - and they stack now, too
- Cave spider spawners now generate more often in abandoned mineshafts
- Fixed a crash that occurred when chests & cauldrons collided with each other
- Particles traveling from bookshelves to enchantment tables will now travel over blocks
- The 'Boost' button is now visible when riding a Pig with Carrot on a Stick in hand (Pocket Edition only)
- Redstone torches now have sound when burning out
- Lava will no longer flow towards drops it cannot reach
- Once again have fixed mobs going out of fences when reloading a world
- Ender crystal explosion is now data driven for added world security
- Copying a block now places the copied block in the empty item slot when holding an item in hand and having an empty slot in the hotbar
- Download of Redstone Mansion now updates the action button properly
- Panoramas now load properly
- All players can now ride mounts when it is on a lead, not just the owners
- /locate village command now returns coordinates of the nearest village
- All Resource packs should now be displayed in the Global Resource list, both in the settings menu & create world menu
- Players are again able to push mobs into minecarts & boats
- Blazes should no longer be able to one-hit kill players with a small fireball (We hope this fixed it!)
- /fill command changes should now be saved
- The provoke range of Endermen is no longer too short
- Endermites no longer occasionally spin around for a few seconds when not chasing a target
- It no longer takes an unreasonable amount of time to break cobblestone walls
- Different slab types no longer override each other
- Snowballs and eggs now generate particles when they break
- Ender pearls now show the correct particles when breaking
- Dead bushes again catch fire & disappear
- "This bed is occupied" message now only appears for the player trying to get in the occupied bed, not the player currently using it
- Villagers no longer prioritize harvesting crops over sharing food with hungry villagers
- Zombie & skeleton horses no longer die unexpectedly
- Tipped Arrow of Decay now has the correct texture
- Blaze rods are now shown correctly when held in 3rd person view
- Removed the extra white pixel in the Peony thumbnail
- Elytra has sounds again!
- Using bone meal on a fully grown crop doesn't consume the bone meal anymore
- Reduced the size of the hitbox on arrows
- Villagers now use the correct recipe to craft bread and consume wheat
- Horse, mules, and donkeys now take damage from cacti while mounted
- Shulkers now get damaged by & teleport away/out of fire & lava
- Items are now properly held in players' hands when using non-standard skins
18. Mai 2017
4. Mai 2017
- Crash beim Spielen der "Fallout" Mash-up-Welt
20. April 2017
- Warnung, wenn ein Ressourcenpaket die Datei mit der Texturenliste nicht finden kann
- MCPE-18027 The Wither is now one of the paintings that are obtainable
- Fixed a crash that happened when a mob effect that doesn't exist is applied to a melee attack using Add-on.
- Fixed the screen getting cut-off on smaller screens for the Redstone Mansion store description.
- TNT no longer does damage to a player if the TNT is in water.
- MCPE-20582 Fixed several skins on the Festive Mash-up pack that appeared corrupted.
- MCPE-20369 After a world with a texture/resource pack is uploaded to a Realm, the texture/resource pack is again displayed correctly. This also fixes the health & hunger bars
- MCPE-12347 Crashes shouldn't cause you to lose a lot of your progress anymore.
- Fixed the quartz slab in the Candy texture pack.
- Minecarts no longer bounce indefinitely on slime blocks.
11. April 2017
- Mash-up Paket "Chinesische Mythologie"
- Neuer "Welten"-Abschnitt im Shop
- The jump range of slimes is now correct
- Skeleton horses spawned from traps can now be tamed and ridden
- Finally fixed the bug with MCPE not starting on some Android devices (Thank you, Tomas A!)
- Baby mobs once again make idle sounds
- Blocks that are destroyed by the Wither will now drop properly
- Arrows fired from a dispenser will now hit entities directly in front of the dispenser
- Snow Golem pumpkin heads will now properly scale with Add-Ons
- Fixed the 'Cancel' button not appearing when downloading content from the Store without Wi-Fi
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the storage location of an imported resource pack set to active in Global Resources
- Some texture issues occur with the Festive Mash-Up 2016 Skin pack and will be fixed in the next update
- Fixed a crash in Realms after being attacked by a Blaze
- Replacing a world on a Realm will now properly apply dependent Add-On packs
- Items can now pass under top slabs
- Bottom slabs will no longer reduce the spawn rate of mobs that spawn below the slabs
- A lit furnace can no longer be obtained by using a pickaxe with Silk Touch
- Fixed several item names appearing on the furnace screen
- The End Rod will now be greyed out in the Pocket UI crafting table if the player is lacking the necessary ingredients
- End Portal blocks are no longer solid and have the correct particles
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a full multiplayer game
- Fixed players having no sound when joining an Xbox Live game
28. März 2017
- Power Rangers Skin Pack
- Unterstützung für Xbox Live und Realms für Apple TV
- Neue Kommandos (/title, /stopsound, /playsound, /clear, /difficulty, /effect, /me, /replaceitem, /spreadplayers, /testfor, /gamerule)
- Spielregeln Commandblockoutput, sendcommandfeedback, Schaden beim Ertrinken, Fallschaden, Feuerschaden und PVP
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager
- Jump range of magma cubes fixed to correct value
- Lapis lazuli icon now in enchanting tables
- Accuracy of fireball shots from ghasts is now correct
- Finally fixed the villagers & peaceful mobs despawning randomly bug!
- Mobs moving between chunk borders no longer despawn when a crash occurs
- When a player's position shifts when reloading a world, players will no longer get trapped & suffocate inside blocks
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a command with targets was executed
- Fixed a crash when trying to share a file after selecting cancel when trying to share previously
- The share button for a single item now appears in the Storage menu
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a player deleted content through the Storage manager
- The Original Music Pack once again can be downloaded on Gear VR (Gear VR only)
- Fixed various issues with Storage
- Pots are now getting the correct color for tinted plants placed in them
- Fixed another bug that made chat messages appear twice in game chat
- When the fill command is used to place blocks and then immediately destroy them, "phantom" blocks no longer appear
- Help command now displays command description
- Global resource packs should no longer be deactivated when creating a new world or relaunching the game (Android & Fire only)
- Fixed a crash which happened when loading some worlds
- Hostile mob spawning rules no longer ignore the Y coordinate
- Fixed a crash that happened sometimes when a player incorrectly used the /kill command
- Plants no longer stay in a player's inventory after being placed in a flower pot
- Endermen again have idle sounds
- The beacon's position is now correct when held in a player's hand
- End_portal is now listed as a valid block for the /fill command
- Toast notifications for Xbox Live invites should now appear (iOS only)
- Clients can no longer change world settings when far away from the host
- Slash commands now execute correctly even if the cursor is not at the end of the line
- Rails, beds, and cocoa no longer leave behind "ghost" items when using the /fill command
- Controller now works for scrolling on Apple TV (Apple TV only)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Choose New Skin button (Gear VR only)
- Enchanted books again generate properly according to loot tables in dungeons/temples
- Fixed packs sometimes being deleted after importing
- Undead mobs again have their proper walking sounds
- Fixed a crash on Realms when changing difficulty
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a mob died
- Villagers no longer pick up your items when you die
- Mobs spawned with eggs will no longer get stuck inside blocks
- Players can no longer enter blocks and suffocate after swimming with Elytra
- The touch screen will no longer get stuck continuing to drop items from the first hotbar slot
- Fixed a crash relating to structures when updating a world from 1.0.3
- Chat will no longer flicker when the touch keyboard is opened
- Villagers will no longer throw bread like they were baseball pitchers
- When copying an Item with [CTRL]+[MMB], an additional copy will now be placed in the hotbar
- Canceling the download of a Resource Pack will now allow for re-downloading the pack
- Passing through an Activator Rail will no longer eject the player on top of Rails
- Many commands now show better result messages when executed
- Using 0 as [maxCount] in the /clear command now gives the item count instead of removing it
- Fixed the spawn time of Mob Spawners to be randomized instead of constant
- Mob Spawners will no longer always spawn the maximum number of mobs
- Items can no longer be duplicated using item frames
- Chorus plants will now play the proper sound when they grow
- Maps zoomed out on an anvil now work the same for all players
9. März 2017
- Handel mit Dorfbewohnern
- Added Strangers Skin Pack
- Music, sounds, and user interface can now be modified using Add-Ons
- Added the Storage screen in Settings to manage worlds, resource packs, and behavior packs
- New Add-On format: All of your old Add-Ons will automatically update to the new format. You may see warnings on those Add-Ons but they will be fully functional
- The models for the Shulker and Ender Dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons
- Husks are now a little bit taller than Zombies
- Baby Villagers now have adorable, larger-sized heads
- Addition of CDN for downloading optional content, reducing game file sizes
- Added low render distance options for older devices
- Clicks are now registered when quickly right-clicking items in the inventory
- Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings
- Der Netherstern kann nicht mehr durch Explosionen zerstört werden.
- Umhänge werden nicht mehr angezeigt, wenn man Elytren trägt.
- Fixed the hitbox on Stone and Wooden Buttons so they can no longer be stepped on by players and other mobs
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from 0.15.9 or earlier
- Wenn ein Gemälde zerstört wird, wird der Block dahinter nicht mehr zerstört.
- Ridden mobs (e.g. Spider Jockeys) can now be pulled into Minecarts
- Dorfbewohner entfernen sich nicht mehr zu weit von ihrem Dorf und laufen langsamer, wenn sie angegriffen werden.
- Achievements no longer unlock in Survival if Behavior Packs are used
- Several achievements fixed and will now unlock
- Several texture issues fixed
- Several crash issues fixed
- Das Spieler muss nicht mehr neu gestartet werden, um ein Shaderpaket zu übernehmen.
- Dorfbewohner, die keine Bauern sind, bestellen keine Felder mehr.
- Dorfbewohner sind weniger gierig und nehmen Items, die ihnen zugeworfen werden, nicht mehr sofort auf. Sie werfen sogar anderen Dorfbewohnern Essen zu.
- Loads more smaller fixes that you can find at feedback.minecraft.net
9. Februar 2017
- Fixed some spacing when truncating bolded text.
- Tweaked spawn point selection to be “smarter” (e.g. avoid lava).
- Tweaked the textures of flower/mushroom blocks.
- Assorted texture fixes.
- Fixed a crash when a server/Realm would first start.
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status
- Fixed a Realms crash when a player exits
- Fixed a crash when using some items
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone items to become stuck
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door
- Fixed an issue with item duplication
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks
- Observer block's arrows should now point in the direction of power
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed
- Bats should spawn more often!
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where buttons & other redstone devices could get locked when a redstone lamp activated.
- Fixed some rendering geometry which created weird results
19. Januar 2017
1.0.2 beinhaltet Fehlerbehebungen für alle Plattformen.
- Endermites will now attack from 8 blocks away.
/locate will now work for all structures, not just Strongholds.
- Fixed an issue with lingering potions not being able to be poured into or scooped out of cauldrons.
- Fixed the item swing animation occurring when the inventory is closed.
- Horses can once again climb up blocks in every direction.
- Using lingering potions to craft tipped arrows now creates the correct tipped arrow
- Fixed a crash when attempting to download music (Android only).
- The achievements screen layout will now display properly (Fire TV only).
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen if a large chest changed size as someone else was opening it.
- Endermen will no longer teleport after death.
- Skeletons and strays will now deal damage based on difficulty level.
- Skeletons and Strays will now avoid wolves.
- Fixed an issue when touch controls would suddenly look down.
- Fixed a crash when spawning a villager using a spawn egg and wearing enchanted armor.
- Projectiles now work properly in multiplayer games.
- Item frames can no longer be used to duplicate items
- Mobs will no longer become invulnerable when hit with an invisibility potion.
- Players will no longer fall when re-entering a game after using elytra.
- Fixed a crash when dyeing sheep on Realms.
- Fixed losing an empty bucket when milking a cow in multiplayer.
- Skull projectiles can now be deflected back at the wither.
- The wither will now face the player it has targeted.
- Fixed missing end crystals in some imported worlds.
- Fixed the time it takes for chickens to lay eggs.
- Mobs can no longer be hit after they die.
- Fixed an issue when '.mctemplate' and '.mcaddon' files were not associated with Minecraft during import (iOS only).
iOS: 6. Januar 2017
1.0.1 beinhaltet Fehlerbehebungen für die iOS-Version.
- Ein Absturz wurde behoben, welcher auftritt, wenn auf das Mojang-Logo getippt wird, während das Spiel startet.
- Fixed assorted other crashes due to back-end issues.
19. Dezember 2016
Die 1.0.0 ist die erste Version der Minecraft: Pocket Edition außerhalb der Alpha-Phase und die erste Version für die Apple TV-Plattform.
- Exklusiv in PE: Mehr Erfolge.
- Herunterladbare Musik (Um die Musik im Spiel hören zu können, muss diese aus dem Store heruntergeladen werden)
- Mashup-Pakete hinzugefügt
- Unterstützung für Welt-Vorlagen
- Welten-Bibliothek beim Erstellen von Welten
- Unterstützung für
.MCTEMPLATE für Ersteller von Vorlagen
- Text To Speech-Funktion für den Chat, aktivierbar in den Musikeinstellungen
- Eine Option in den erweiterten Grafikoptionen wurde hinzugefügt, die die Benutzeroberfläche beeinflusst:
- UI-Profil "Pocket": Die ursprüngliche Benutzeroberfläche der Pocket Edition
- UI-Profil "Classic": Die Benutzeroberfläche, die die Windows 10 Edition bereits vor Version 1.0 hatte (enthält unter anderem eine Suchfunktion im Inventar des Kreativmodi)
- Änderungen an Add-ons
- Strengeres Prüfungsverfahren für die Gültigkeit von Add-ons
- Undurchsichtigkeit von Pop-up-Fenstern geändert, um den Lesefluss zu verbessern
- Die Suchbox im Kreativinventar wird automatisch aktiviert, wenn im Kreativinventar auf der Tastatur ein Zeichen eingegeben wird
- Die Nachricht "Your home bed was missing or obstructed" erscheint nun, wenn der Spieler stirbt, und das Bett, in dem zuletzt geschlafen wurde, zerstört oder nicht erreichbar ist.
- "100% dragon free" und "It's alpha" aus den Splash-Texten wurden entfernt.
- Werkzeuge können nun im Craftingfeld repariert werden.
- Die Beschreibung des Natural Textur-Paketes wurde geändert.
- Die kleinst mögliche Sichtweite beträgt nun 3 Chunks.
- Chunk-Generierung geändert
- Die Benutzeroberfläche der Realms-Auswahl wurde geändert.
- Sound hinzugefügt für das Anzünden von Creepern und TNT-Loren.
- Fehlermeldungen wurden verbessert, um mehr Informationen zu liefern.
- Änderungen am Rift-Launcher vorgenommen (betrifft ausschließlich die Windows 10-Oculus Rift-Version).
- Änderungen an der Benutzeroberfläche für den "Spielen"-Bildschirm und die Erfahrungen wurden vorgenommen.
- "Bett verlassen"-Knopf wurde geändert.
- Position der Chat-Nachrichten wurde angepasst, um keine Bildelemente wie die Lebensanzeige zu verdecken.
- Zufallswerte beim Angeln wurden an die der Java-Edition angepasst.
- Funktioniert nur bei Festungen.
/connect Exklusiv in PE
- Baby-Zombies lassen beim Tod nun Gegenstände fallen.
- Schneegolem attackieren nun Silberfischchen.
- Dorfbewohner werden nun zu Zombie-Dorbewohnern, wenn sie von einem Wüstenzombie attackiert werden.
- Es können nur noch erwachsene Kühe gemolken werden
- Kartoffeln und Rote Beete können nun wieder zum Schweine-Füttern verwendet werden.
- Wenn gezähmte Kreaturen andere Kreaturen töten, lassen diese Erfahrungskugeln fallen.
- Der Wither greift keine Eiswanderer und Wither-Skelette mehr an.
- Magmaschleime bekommen keinen Schaden mehr durch Wasser.
- Endermen werden nicht mehr von negativen Statuseffekten beeinflusst, stattdessen teleportieren sie sich weg, bevor sie von einem Trank getroffen werden.
- Kreaturen geben kein Knockback mehr, wenn der Spieler reitet, oder in einer Lore sitzt.
- "Färben"-Knopf wird nun angezeigt, wenn man ein Schaf färben kann.
- Ungezähmte Pferde, Esel und Maultiere folgen dem Spieler nicht mehr, wenn dieser Futter in der Hand hält.
- Endermen lassen nun manchmal Enderperlen fallen.
- Das Verhalten der Lohe beim Angreifen wurde an das der Java-Edition angepasst.
- Schleime und Magmaschleime lassen nun das fallen, was sie in der Java-Edition fallen lassen.
- Die obere Baugrenze wurde von 128 auf 256 Blöcke erhöht.
- Endsiedlungen generieren nun zufällig in neuen Chunks.
- Changed the Pocket Edition level format to store each subchunk separately as a different
- PE-Exklusiv: Eine Truhe kann in großen Häusern in Dörfern generiert werden mit Ressourcen für Pflanzen- und Tierzucht.
- "Sound" and "Music Effect" volume issues fixed.
- Buckets can no longer be used to spawn blocks.
- Fixed issues with text lagging when updating (and not updating scroll bar visibility, too.)
- Fixed various text sizing and spacing issues.
- Lava and water should again go where you point to place them.
- Worlds again displayed in the Play tab for Windows 10 players with
utf-8 symbols in their names.
- Fixed a crash when players with
utf-8 symbols in their names tried to delete a world.
- FOV slider now shows the correct value.
- Stone blocks should now show up in all recipes when using the crafting screen.
- Fixed a game crash on startup if you had two monitors connected with different DPIs (Windows 10 only).
- The Android keyboard will no longer switch to the numeric keypad if you lock and unlock the screen (Android only).
- No more crashing when eating mushroom stew.
- Realm names no longer overlap the number of players actively in the realm.
- Fixed a crash when your internet connection dies while using "Replace World" on Realms.
- Guardians, wither skeletons & blazes respawn naturally again when switching from peaceful game mode to easy/normal/hard; however, they will only do this in newly generated structures, not ones that have already been discovered.
- Fixed the Store getting stuck on "Getting products…" screen.
- Fall momentum now saved even if you close and reopen a world.
- Skeleton horse traps should now work correctly (multiple bug fixes).
- You now have to actually brew a potion to get the achievement.
- "Local Brewery", "Monster Hunter" and "Archer" achievements fixed.
- Cycling through commands to get to the @ character now properly displays all available values.
- Minecarts with chests/hoppers/TNT no longer get stuck halfway in a block if they run into it.
- Mobs can drown again.
- Fixed a crash on mobile devices if game was launched without Wi-Fi enabled (Minecraft: Pocket Edition only).
- Fixed arrow hit sound effect.
- Text-To-Speech narrated messages are no longer interrupted by sending a new message.
- Sprinting fixed so it doesn't stop unless hunger is low.
- Fixed a crash with the "/drop" command.
- Paintings can no longer run into each other at right angles.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting a world for Replace World for realms (iOS only).
- Fixed a bug that caused slow mining after a player reconnected to a multiplayer game while riding a horse.
- Fixed a bug where you could use commands to have buckets place other blocks.
- Cats no longer change their textures back to ocelots when worlds created before 0.16.0 are loaded.
- Fixed a bug where the villager reproduction rate was capped by something other than door count.
- Fixed a bug where the game would hang on a black screen during launch (FireTV only).
- Fixed a bug where endermen would get angry even if you only looked at their torso.
- Fixed biomes looking strange when loading previously generated worlds.
- Removed "Import Failed" message when you import an Add-on that has already been imported - you now get a correct message!
- The "Manifest Validation" window now activates during a failed import of an Add-on with an exceptionally long pack name or description.
- Add-on packs with syntax errors in the manifests that worked in 0.16.0 will now also work in 0.17.0 (though you might want to clean them up!)
- Baby ocelots who grow up to be adult ocelots can now be tamed.
- Throwing a splash water bottle on an Enderman no longer crashes the game.
- If you join your friend's game while they are in a vehicle or riding an animal, your friend no longer clips through the vehicle/mount.
- All current textures will now update when switching resource packs.
- Snowballs now dispense properly.
- Fixed a bug with saddles/chests on donkeys and mules.
- Fixed buckets so they behave as they should in Creative.
- Iron golems now have full knockback resistance.
- Mob heads can be placed again.
- Applied Add-on packs now appear correctly in the UI while in game.
- Mushrooms obtained from shearing mooshrooms no longer have a blank icon in your inventory.
- Rabbits again properly eat carrot crops.
- Skeletons and strays will now follow you during the day if it is raining or they are wearing a helmet.
- Fixed a crash potentially due to some player models (iOS only).
- Fixed random colors on grass when a player overrides grass colors.
- Fixed carried waterlillies (lilypads) in resource packs - the pack files were named incorrectly.
- Eggs now cause knockback and make the mob/player flash when hit.
- Now only one "You have been given…" message displays per use when using the "/give" command to give multiple items.
- Fixed a bug that should improve response when players interact with some blocks.
- Pushed blocks no longer flicker once after being moved.
- Fixed bugs dealing with mob spawn rates (i.e. ghast spawn rate; increased frequency of mob spawning in some cases; detecting whether a mob spawned from a spawner or not).
- Recipes that have items that have a damage value will no longer have the wrong craft number in the Pocket Edition crafting UI.
- Beacon is now correctly highlighted in the Pocket Edition crafting screen when you don't have all the ingredients to make one.
- Fixed a crash when an item went into a hopper.
- The stray's clothing now renders correctly.
- The store downloading layout now displays correctly (Minecraft: Pocket Edition only).
- "Skin Picker" custom button now sizes itself based on the length of text.
- *Realms will no longer show up in the list of worlds you can upload to your Realm.
- Settings are now correctly displayed on expired Realms.
- Paintings can have transparency now.
- XP orbs and loot now comes out of mobs with the smoke particles.
- You no longer gain the Respiration effect from just holding an enchanted helmet - you need to wear it!
- Melted ice blocks now create flowing water.
- All note blocks now start with the lowest note.
- The sound of a playing note block now doesn't fade out too early when you walk away from it.
- Fixed ghast and lightning/thunder sounds.
- Creepers no longer use their hurt sound as an idle sound (as creepers are quiet!)
- The Snow golem now has a special sound when it receives damage or dies.
- Zombie villagers, silverfish, squid, and husks now all make the sounds they are supposed to make.
- Leash offset for chickens corrected.
- Fixed another game crash when you respawned.
- Cured zombie villagers now make the appropriate sounds when cured.
- TNT ignition animation now looks like it does in other versions.
- Fixes to unusual minecart movement and minecarts floating above tracks.
- Elder guardian egg now renamed properly so resource packs can find it.
- Fixed issue where texture packs were not applying to mob heads.
- Fixed a crash after undoing an emoji in chat (Minecraft: Pocket Edition - iOS only).
- Fixed a timing issue with falling blocks.
- Burning players are now extinguished when jumping in a cauldron with water in it.
- Witches spawn from witch huts now.
- Hoes till dirt again
- Fixed a crash when opening a
.mcworld file (Minecraft: Pocket Edition - iOS only).
- Fixed various Unicode bugs.
- You can now use the left bumper on the controller on the inventory screen to wrap to the right side (Minecraft: Pocket Edition only).
- Wrapping now allowed when cycling through tabs.
- Some characters in the chat text box are no longer moved off screen when the send button appears.
# can be used in text boxes again.
- "Advanced Video Settings" toggle now saves its state.
- Chat can be closed again with the back button.
- Scroll bars should no longer have their max overshot value become negative.
- Fixed a crash relating to store screenshots.
- Fixed a crash on launch if there was no speech pack installed (Windows 10 only).
- Chat messages again read in the correct order in narrator mode.
- There's now a notification when keyboard shortcuts are used to toggle the Text-To-Speech accessibility option (Windows 10 only).
- Fixed some mob models not being able to be changed using
- You now see the hand movement and TNT's textures blink when joined to a game and the TNT is ignited.
- Command output from the "/gamerule" command is now displayed for other players.
- Blaze projectiles are now visible (Realms only).
- You are no longer repositioned at spawn when above Y 128 and the game is reloaded.
- Minecraft launcher no longer crashes when the hard drive is full (Windows 10 - Oculus Rift only).
- If you're on your friend's world, you can now see your friend switching between mob heads.
- Protection enchantment fixed to be the same as other versions - it no longer protects against suffocation and cactus damage.
- Caves are no longer pitch black in VR (VR only).
- Fixed chunks of other dimensions (e.g. the Nether) generating when you enter a dimension the second time on a server/game with a smaller render distance than you.
- Play screen now properly shows Realms trial when the trial is still available but you have accepted a friend's Realm invitation.
- Achievement screen will now populate with a single list of achievements if suspending/resuming your game.
- If you die and rejoin a game, you are respawned in your last bed (or at the world's spawn point if your bed was destroyed) rather than where you died.
- Fences rotated to 90° now have correct collision boxes.
- Fixed a bug where the sneak button wouldn't disappear when "Switch Sneak/Jump" option is enabled.
- Loading worlds from templates should no longer occasionally fail.
- Fixed a bug with using spawn eggs on spawners - it now behaves correctly.
- Cocoa pods now show a cracking animation when breaking them.
- Various skin bug fixes.
- Fixed a graphics bug where mob spawners allowed you to see through the world.
- Fixed an occasional crash when you return through a Nether portal with a mob spawner nearby.
- Plastic texture pack particles fixed.
- Fixed the error message for the "/give" command when invalid values are entered.
- Dropped items now move to the next empty space when a block is placed on top of them.
- Silverfish now take damage when on soul sand.
- Fixed a crash when the game was resumed (Minecraft: Pocket Edition - iOS only).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to join a LAN game.
- Fixed a crash when a game was stopped with players still logged into it
- The armor/clothes the skeleton models wear now disappear when they're splashed with a potion of invisibility.
- An animal on a lead should land safely on the ground now without taking any damage.
- Clocks again rotate at the same speed as one held in hand when placed in item frames in dimensions other than the Overworld.
- Villagers now run from zombie pigmen.
- Mobs no longer jump and turn near obstacles on slabs, carpet, etc.
- Fixes and updates for City, Fantasy, Natural, and Plastic texture packs.
- Weather now clears up after using the "/toggledownfall" command during a thunderstorm.
- The auto-complete list now show players that are on the same world but just in different dimensions than you.
- The close button in the chest UI no longer overlaps an item slot when you hover your mouse over it (Windows 10 only).
- The D-Pad on the controller is now supported in the "Exit Minecraft" prompt.
- You can now whisper to yourself in text chat in the game (good for making notes for yourself that only you can see!)
- You can now see the animation of a witch drinking a potion.
- Fixed crashes when loading terrain.
- Fixed an occasional crash when moving the visibility distance slider in the Options menu.
- Importing a world with an Add-on will no longer fail due to duplicate world IDs.
- Held items are no longer cropped or off-frame when playing in a different aspect ratio; therefore, clocks & compasses will show up correctly again.
- When an Enderman is being hit, its head color is consistent - the bottom part no longer turns completely red.
- Clocks continue to work when dropped now.
- You can no longer enter a vehicle while riding a pig/horse/donkey/mule (that's dangerous!)
- Cocoa pod stems are now correctly displayed.
- The game now registers mouse clicks as fast as you can click them!
- Fixed lag when your world is saving.
- Animals breed again (instead of just showing hearts with no baby appearing).
- Chat position is fixed.
- Throwing rate of snowballs is fixed.
- The spawn rate of Golden Apples in chests is fixed.
- Pointing the crosshairs near the top or the bottom of a block while you're in sneak mode no longer highlights the block next to the one you want.
- Framed maps' green indicators no longer disappear from a held map after you teleport to another dimension.
- All zombie pigmen within range will now attack you if you attack one of them.
- The anvil no longer deletes items if the game is quit while the GUI is open.
- Leaves no longer act as opaque blocks when the Fancy Graphics option is set to off.
- Leaf blocks held in the hand or dropped on the ground now have transparency if the Fancy Graphics option is set to on.
- Broken spruce and birch leaves no longer have different colors than they should.
- You can no longer walk through fences.
- Compasses placed in item frames now show the correct direction towards spawn.
- Minecarts with mobs no longer fly upwards after you join a game.
- Fixed the looped sound for the ignite action.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hostile mobs die.
- You can ride on tamed horses that are on leads.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after selecting the Seed Picker.
- Fixed an issue where you got an "unable to connect to the store" message instead of being able to get skin packs and texture packs (Rift & Gear VR only).
- Using LB/RB on a controller to select tabs in options now correctly highlights any tab that has behavior or resource packs.
- Fence gates, daylight sensors, and observers no longer stop redstone wire from transferring the signal any further.
- Fixed some issues with Realms invites and toast notifications of invites.
- Villagers no longer run exceptionally fast after being hit.
- Fixed a crash on the host player's device when one of their connected friends left a LAN game.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when attaching a graphics debugger.
- Endermen again teleport when a splash potion is thrown at them.
- Water can now protect obsidian blocks from getting destroyed by the Wither's spawn explosion.
- The invisibility effect is no longer affected by a player's personal game mode changing.
- Fixed a crash when there was any input from a controller while the game was launching (Android & Fire only).
- Gear VR hotbar is no longer stuck at the center of view (Gear VR only).
- Slime blocks again display when held in your hand (VR only).
- You can no longer duplicate items with item frames.
- Global texture packs with custom UI textures now apply on the start screen without having to restart the game.
- Bottles o' Enchanting & splash potions no longer jitter in the air when thrown.
- Fixed a bug where if a player went to sleep while it was raining in a Realm, it would continue raining when the player woke up but the rain would be visually gone. This made it appear as though sun was not burning zombies/skeletons, fires went out quickly without explanation, and made cauldrons fill up mysteriously. Now it actually does stop raining!
- Villages now spawn again naturally with different types of villagers instead of just farmers
- Redstone comparator interaction with highly powered opaque blocks now works the way it does on other versions.
- Pressure plates no longer get stuck in a pressed down position.
- Farmer villagers now harvest fully grown carrots and potatoes.
- Donkeys/mules/horses now make appropriate reactions to different food items.
- If you use commands to try to give a player a stack of items greater than the max stack size, you now only get one max stack of the item instead of an error.
- The appearance of leaves blocks is now consistent no matter what blocks you place next to them.
- Various bug fixes for the Plastic, Fantasy, City, Cartoon, and Natural texture packs.
- "Could not connect: outdated server" message now displays when you try to join a pre-0.16 version server instead of the incorrect "Disconnected from Server" message.
- Mobs now behave properly regardless of block type (no more spinning on blocks made of half-blocks!)
- Tamed animals now teleport with the player into other dimensions (if they aren't sitting).
- Villagers no longer get stuck up ladders.
- Enchanted items have shiny effects again (VR only).
- Snow layers placed against other non-full blocks no longer delete the adjacent block.
- Using spawn eggs in Survival mode now results in an egg being used and removed from your inventory.
- Worlds downloaded from Realms now correctly display the world name.
- Fixed a crash when you selected a Realm invite message multiple times and then accepted or declined the invitation.
- "You haven't added anyone to your friend's list!" message in Realms now displays properly (Android Galaxy Tablet only).
- Head icons are now visible on the hotbar when the inventory is opened.
- Mobs no longer jump and spin around if they move on to a bed.
- You can see the point-of-view change when sneaking/crouching in immersive mode (VR only).
- Chat messages now only show up once!
- UI performance no longer gets worse the longer you use the UI when deleting items.
- Sliders now behave properly on Android & iOS devices when using a controller.
- All file extension types we support on Android now should work on Gear VR (Gear VR only).
- The hunger bar no longer depletes exceptionally fast when in a Realm.
- Fixed some lag issues when placing gravity-affected blocks in multiplayer.
- Tools make breaking noises when they break again (Realms only).
- Fixed a duplication glitch when hitting something.
- Game no longer hangs when saving a Realm to a device (Realms only).
- Blocks held in your hand are no longer larger than they should be.
- Bows can no longer be pulled back if you're out of arrows.
- Squid no longer disappear as soon as they reach the surface of water (Realms only).
- Diamonds can now be found randomly in generated blacksmith chests.
- Various zombie bug fixes.
- Various rabbit bug fixes.
- If you hit a spider in the daytime, nearby spiders won't try to attack you as well.
- You no longer keep your armor when you die (it drops like everything else).
- Fixed shulker health.
- Rain, smoke particles, and shadows are no longer visible when you're inside lava.
- Chests no longer get stuck looking as though they are open.
- Mobs again spawn with enchanted items & with the appropriate spawn/drop rate.
- Undead mobs no longer burn at night when they're close to The Wither
- World generation from seeds is now totally consistent between PE & Win 10.
- Fixed signs and mob heads so they are placed facing direction based on the player's direction from a block.
- Pig saddle sounds can now be heard.
- You can now hear the summoning sound of the Wither.
- Experience orbs no longer orbit your head when you pick up many of them at once.
- Iron golems you create will no longer ever attack you.taking fire damage when it is hit with an arrow while sitting.
- Resource pack images no longer show up in your device's picture gallery (Android only).
- Clouds are no longer rendered on top of players who are at or above cloud altitude.
- Trapped chests no longer look the same as normal chests in your inventory, hotbar, or when dropped in the world.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a player got out of a minecart and then destroyed it.
- Tamed animals no longer take damage when you take damage from a potion.
- Endermen no longer have status effects applied from tipped arrows (because they teleported away before they were hit).
- Enchanted flame & power bows work again & apply the effect/damage to mobs correctly.
- You can no longer destroy an End portal with water.
- You can again walk from a slab to a block with carpet on top of it.
- Arrows fired from dispensers can be retrieved again.
- Boats and minecarts now make sounds when they are broken (MCPE only).
- Fixed a crash when a player would spam the Sign in For Free button on the Xbox Live sign-in screen.
- The first hotbar slot is no longer always highlighted after re-entering a world.
- When you have a piece of armor in your hand and right click, it equips it if that slot is free.
- Fixed a crash when accessing settings on Realms (Realms only).
- Players can now sleep in partially-covered beds without suffocating.
- Ghast fireballs set blocks on fire again.
- Endermen again teleport after taking damage.
- You hear the sound again when you are taking damage from drowning.
- You can now hear the bubbling sound of fresh, hot lava!
- Fixed a bug where items wouldn't get placed correctly into item frames.
- Fixed the textures for the furnace, dispenser, and dropper when dropped in the world, in your hand, or in an item frame.
- Fixed a crash that happened when hostile mobs died
- The Wither is now healed by Arrows of Harming.
- TTS now reads output from say, tell, and whisper commands.
- Cave spiders now apply the poison effect when they attack you.
- The "/toggledownfall" command now toggles off rain on Realms (Realms only).
- You can no longer join a game that has multiplayer disabled by manually adding the IP address.
- You can again connect to a Xbox Live account on Fire TV (Fire TV only).
- Cursor keys now work on Android (Android only).
- Fixed item transfer so it automatically moves the stack of items (MCPE only).
- Brewing stands will now stop looking like they're still brewing even when they are not.
- When using the MCPE UI on Win 10, scrolling no longer changes the hot bar selection (Win 10 only).
- Fixed lag when riding an animal/minecart.
- Hovering over the chat with touch controls while controlling the camera no longer stops the camera from turning.
- Destroying an ice block no longer also destroys the block underneath it.
- Fixed biome graphics issues when loading older worlds.
- Pumpkin & melon seed textures now render correctly.
- Fixed lighting for water.
- Health bars for bosses now update and appear properly.
- MCPE-16611 – Blacksmith chest loot bug
- MCPE-16889 – Ghasts don't make sounds
- MCPE-17379 – Rabbits spawning too frequently
- MCPE-19124 – Hopper bug