Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: November 7, 2018
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on launch.
- Fixed a crash that was sometimes triggered by picking up a banner in multiplayer. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player dropped an item.
- Fixed the bug that would cause the game to freeze when resumed on some devices.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when minimizing and resuming the game at the main menu.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Items are no longer duplicated in the crafting grid when reloading the world. ( )
- Bamboo now drops as an item when broken by the player. ( )
- Mob spawners now spawn mobs once again. ( )
- Skin picker should now load in skins correctly with a stable internet connection.
- Further optimization tweaks for marketplace images.
- Fixed the walking animation for skeletons and strays. ( )
- Fixed the size of the axe held by vindicators.
- Fixed the side texture of guardians.
- Replaced the missing salmon tails.
- Fixed the tail position of ocelots chasing chickens.
- Fixed the wing flapping animation of chickens.