Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: April 30, 2020
Beta 22.214.171.124 is the eleventh beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.0, released on April 30, 2020, which fixes bugs.
- MCPE-73435 - Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to stack different types of slab.
- Removed quotation marks from loading screen tips.
- MCPE-69154 - Fixed the issue with ambient noises playing too frequently in the Nether.
- MCPE-65390 - Renamed various blocks, and renamed JSON files to reflect changed block names.
- MCPE-69082 - The “Change Emotes” button is no longer missing on Android devices.
- MCPE-70466 - The "p" in "Pigstep" music disc is now capitalized.
- MCPE-47541 - Adjusted hopper hitbox shape
- Nether sprouts item texture no longer extend outside the bounds of an item frame when rotated.
- MCPE-41273 - Spawned cave mobs aren't counted as surface mobs anymore.
- MCPE-65391 - Added nether wood crafting recipes and make them not burn as fuel in furnaces.
- MCPE-69072 - Fire now ticks properly, and can be extinguished by rain.
- MCPE-69089 - Added chain crafting recipe.
- MCPE-66899 - Added fire sound for soul fire.
- MCPE-68978 - Gold ore can now be smelted in Furnaces and blast furnaces.
- MCPE-65787 - Smelting ancient debris now gives XP.
- Quartz bricks can be now only be crafted quartz blocks.
- Polished basalt can now be crafted using a stonecutter.
- MCPE-66515 - Crafting polished basalt now gives the player the correct amount of blocks in return.
- MCPE-65661 - Warped and crimson stems can no longer replace blocks when grown or are generated.
- Shields can now be dispensed and equipped to players.
- MCPE-67169 - Fortune enchantment now works again.
- MCPE-48717 - Pumpkins and melons will now grow when underneath observers.
- MCPE-51501 - Fixed a bug that would cause the ender dragon to reset after leaving and returning to fight area.
- MCPE-60331 - Fixed an issue with too many cats spawning in Villages.
- Hoglins no longer spin around when moving down full blocks.
- Fixed bug in `MeleeAttackGoal` where mobs would not attack if they were sitting in a boat or minecart.
- Tweaked spawn rates for Piglins, Hoglins, and Zombified Piglins.
- Piglins now correctly equip golden armour when it is thrown to them.
- Piglins that are admiring now drop gold ingot if one-shotted.
- Hoglin and Strider babies now have the lead attached at the correct spot
- MCPE-65381 - Zombified Piglins are now immune to fire damage.
- Also changed the ‘fireimmune’ attribute to be correct for multiple mobs.
- Wither skeletons now render armour correctly.
- Fixed a bug where a mob could catch on fire if it was standing on an entity that was in lava.
- MCPE-61625 - Bees no longer get stuck under stairs.
- Tweaked the Baby Strider hitbox which was too small.
- MCPE-65454 - Baby Hoglins now have ‘cute’ oversized heads.
- Mobs now correctly equip Netherite armor.
- MCPE-65405 - Piglins can now exist in Peaceful difficulty.
- MCPE-68258 - Piglins no longer hover when aboard boats and minecarts.
- Endermen can now spawn in the Soulsand Valley biome.
- MCPE-69784 - Piglins and Hoglins now flee from Zoglins.
- The correct sound now plays when Hoglins transform into Zoglins.
- World generation
- Ruined portals in nether now use Blackstone.
- Fire charges can now be found in Ruined Portal chests.
- Tweaked Ruined Portal loot tables - changed number of rolls to match Java.
- Made Ruined Portals spawn less frequently.
- MCPE-69005, MCPE-68986 - Updated Bastion loot tables.
- MCPE-69424 - Magma Cube spawners now generate inside Bastions.
- MCPE-66369 - Walls in generated structures now form the proper connections.
- Tweaked Piglin and Hoglin spawn eggs to match Java.
- MCPE-72477, MCPE-70868 - Golden Tools that are being examined by Piglins render correctly in their hands.
- Piglins arms now swing correctly when walking.
- MCPE-65429 - Fire now burns blue when burning on Soul Sand.
- User interface
- MCPE-53030 - Fixed iOS keyboard covering the text input box when typing.