iOS – 1.2.16
Android, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One – 184.108.40.206
Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Fire TV, Xbox One – April 20, 2018
1.2.16 was an update, which was released for Bedrock Edition. This update was released as 220.127.116.11 on non-iOS devices.
It is still multiplayer compatible with other devices running version 1.2.13 and 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed several of the top crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Skin selections will once again save after closing the game or signing out
- Item names and descriptions once again appear when selecting an item on Classic UI with touch controls
- Items are no longer duplicated or lost when using touch controls on Classic UI
- Items now properly stack when moving inventory with touch controls on Classic UI
- Fixed Superflat worlds losing their chunks after opening with the latest update
- Japanese text will now be entered into text fields correctly
- Command Blocks no longer lose their data when closing a world
- Previous Output for Command Blocks now updates correctly
- 1.2.16 has the highest minor version number of updates on Bedrock Edition, at "16". The highest on Java Edition is "17", with Alpha v1.0.17.