Dies ist eine Liste von
Bedrock Edition 1.16.20 Entwicklungsversionen.
Beta 184.108.40.206 ist die erste Beta Version für Bedrock Edition 1.16.20, erschienen am 25. Juni 2020, welche Piglin Brutes hinzufügt und Fehler behebt.
A stronger variant of
Piglin. Spawn in
bastion remnants. Are not distracted by
gold. Attacks players on sight, even if they are wearing gold armor.
Can spawn with golden axes.
Doesn't spawn with any armor.
Baby pigs now despawn properly.
- Dolphins, fish, and squid now spawn in bubble columns again. MCPE-73967
- Mobs max spawn radius is now 44 blocks. MCPE-79359
- Walls now connect to open trapdoors. MCPE-79490
- Walls now connect to glass blocks. MCPE-79483
- Breaking a Furnace will now drop the stored experience from smelting. MCPE-71651
- Stem blocks now break again when the block below them is destroyed. MCPE-79577
- Using Bonemeal on flowers or grass blocks no longer consumes the item if nothing can grow. MCPE-73889
- Wither health bar no longer depletes to zero after half of the health is gone. MCPE-79661
- Boats are no longer slowed down by objects with no collision. MCPE-81316 Ambience cave sounds are no longer played in marketplace content.
- Slime blocks pushed by pistons launch players correctly again. MCPE-62419
- Soul Campfires now emits correct light level. MCPE-73890
- Climbing vines now emits sounds. MCPE-69741 Corrected sound for Nether Wart placement.
- Placing or stepping on Warped or Crimson processed materials or planks now make wood sound. MCPE-69029
- Hoglins no longer attack on peaceful mode when too close. MCPE-71939 Piglins can no longer naturally spawn on Shroomlight.
Tamed wolves no longer disappear when returning to overworld through a Nether portal.
Piglins now spawn on peaceful difficulty.
- Netherite items no longer bounce on lava. MCPE-65372
- Netherite armor now have a unique sound when equipped. MCPE-69047
- Zoglins now have sounds distinct from pigs. MCPE-73220 Speed of credits roll is no longer dependant on framerate.
- Using locate command to find a Ruined Portal will no longer return a placeholder text. MCPE-79323
- Hyphae blocks now take as long as stem blocks to destroy. MCPE-72045
- New Nether biomes, blocks and structures no longer generates into worlds with a fixed version. MCPE-66357
- The tooltip 'Open' is no longer shown when looking at Piglins. MCPE-79376
- Piglins arms are now behaving more like the players arms, and less like the zombies arms. MCPE-74089 Piglin killed with a single blow while admiring Gold Ingot now drops admired the Gold Ingot.
Fixed issues around duplicating items, when reloading a world while Piglin is admiring an item.
- Netherite items in lava no longer disappear when reloading world. MCPE-70774 Updated Piglin geometry and entity files, fixed issue with scaling carried item for baby humanoid mobs.
Quartz Block can no longer be created from Chiseled Quartz Block and Pillar Quartz Block in a Furnace.
Quartz Bricks can no longer be crafted from anything but Quartz Blocks on the Stonecutter.
Target Block's zones for particular redstone signal strength are no longer misplaced because of old Arrow Geometry.
We no longer try to draw Netherite in the Beacon UI.
Setting Soul Sand on fire no longer produces a placeholder Soul Fire block on Pre Nether version locked content.
Piglin no longer drops up to a full stack of Gold Ingots upon giving him one by right-clicking and reloading a world while he is admiring it, instead it drops something from its loot table.
- Piglins no longer pick up entire stacks of Gold. MCPE-76080 Wither boss bar now reappears when returning from other dimensions.
Piglin no longer spawn with enchanted gear.
Husks now prefer Iron armor over Chain armor.
Player can no longer interact with Piglin babies.
Fixed recipes when crafting a barrel from Warped or Crimson slab.
Updated Piglin geometry and entity files, fixed issue with scaling carried item for baby humanoid mobs.
Beta 220.127.116.11 ist die zweite Beta Version für Bedrock Edition 1.16.20, erschienen am 13. Juli 2020, welche Fehler behebt.
- Pressure plates have been fixed to have no collision again. MCPE-80276
- Local split-screen players can once again see the ender dragon and ender crystal. MCPE-67596 Fixed a crash that occurred on PlayStation 4 due to other players using custom skins.
The Angry system now checks if the mob with the angry component can attack before broadcasting anger to others, rather than after broadcasting anger to others. This avoids a never-ending loop when multiple mobs triggered each other’s anger indefinitely on peaceful.
rider_can_interact field on
minecraft:rideable is now used again.
Behavior animation components will no longer try to reload after a suspend resume and a mob/player rides something.
Drowned geometry is no longer broken in content packs.
- Zombies can spawn underground again. MCPE-52743 Making command selectors use the current position of an actor rather than the previous position of an actor.
Fixed an issue that could prevent the Marketplace loading correctly.
Meeting requirements for some achievements offline will now unlock it after reconnecting.
Fixed an issue that could cause command blocks to stop working unexpectedly.
The bounding box of the player used for spawning is now the correct size, so we don't think a player is in a dangerous spot when they are actually safe.
Parity: Fixed the issue with chests with loot tables not generating loot until opened or destroyed.
Made using the
command more efficient, improving performance.
/fill Fixed a crash that could occur when pressing the Manage Account button in Profile settings.
Fixed notifications not appearing on iOS.
Beta 18.104.22.168 ist die dritte Beta Version für Bedrock Edition 1.16.20, erschienen am 16. Juli 2020, welche Fehler behebt und die Art und Weise ändert, wie Rezepte bei Verwendung eines Controllers hervorgehoben und ausgewählt werden.
User Interface and Input
Recipe Select button prompt shows when hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller (
). MCPE-79725 Recipe selected items put in crafting input grid can now be hovered over with controller to see their tooltip names.
On controller, hovering over recipes will show them in the crafting grid when no recipe is selected.
On controller, you can deselect a selected recipe when hovering above that selection in the recipe book. You can also clear the crafting grid by clicking the right stick.
Performance and Stability
Loom blocks will no longer cause an out of memory crash when using high resolution resource packs ( ) MCPE-69848
Legacy chunk upgrades will no longer cause the chunk to become 100% air (
). MCPE-58514 Players can once again host 8 max player worlds on PlayStation 4 (
now correctly removes all blocks with the same block name when no data argument is passed in.
/clear Piglins and Brutes can now spawn with enchanted weapons (
). MCPE-83536 Fixed an issue where the Hot Tourist Destination trophy would not unlock when visiting the last required Nether biome on PlayStation 4. (
) MCPE-85496 Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to place beehives or bee nests from their inventory after an update. (
) MCPE-62067 Fixed broken trading screen slots on iOS.
Beta 22.214.171.124 ist die vierte Beta Version für Bedrock Edition 1.16.20, erschienen am 22. Juli 2020, welche Fehler behebt.
Performance and stability
Fixed a crash that could occur when playing an emote and suspending the game ( ). MCPE-73325
Tweaked arm animation for brutes, piglins, and vindicators that have their weapons removed (
). MCPE-83581 Emotes can no longer be equipped before unlocking them (
). MCPE-84810 Custom skins now work properly on multiplayer ( ). MCPE-48207