1.13.1 ist ein Update für die Bedrock Edition, erschienen am 12. November 2019, welches Fehler behebt.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when joining Realms.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining featured servers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when throwing lingering potions.
- Error message "Failed" displays when attempting to "Create on Realms" while there are expired Realms for the account.
- Character creator
- MCPE-54439 - Elytra is no longer invisible or blocky when using a custom imported skin.
- MCPE-53513 - Players can now apply the founder's cape to custom imported skins.
- MCPE-45038 - Waiting for a skin to load no longer blocks players from getting into a game.
- MCPE-48207 - Players no longer share the same custom skin during multiplayer sessions.
- MCPE-52790 - Fixed chests sometimes being invisible.
- MCPE-54519 - Going through portals now takes the player to the correct place in the corresponding dimension.
- MCPE-54645 - Tweaked view bobbing movement.
- User interface
- Closed Realms are no longer displayed on the "Create on Realms" screen.
- Fixed incorrect Japanese and Korean characters appearing in the language settings.