|1.0.5 beta build 1
||13. März 2017
- Mehr Befehle (/title, /stopsound, /playsound, /clear, /difficulty, /effect, /me, /replaceitem, /spreadplayers, /testfor, /gamerule, /particle)
- Lore mit Kommandoblock
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager.
- Jump range of Magma Cubes fixed to correct value.
- Lapis Lazuli icon now in enchanting tables.
- Accuracy of fireball shots from Ghasts is now correct.
- Finally fixed the villagers & peaceful mobs despawning randomly bug!
Mobs moving between chunk borders no longer despawn when a crash occurs. When a player's position shifts when reloading a world, players will no longer get trapped & suffocate inside blocks. Fixed a crash that could happen when a command with targets was executed. Fixed a crash when trying to share a file after selecting cancel when trying to share previously. The share button for a single item now appears in the Storage menu. Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a player deleted content through the Storage manager. Fixed various issues with Storage. Pots are now getting the correct color for tinted plants placed in them. Fixed another bug that made chat messages appear twice in game chat. When the fill command is used to place blocks and then immediately destroy them, "phantom" blocks no longer appear. Help command now displays command description. Global resource packs should no longer be deactivated when creating a new world or relaunching the game (Android & Fire only). Fixed a crash which happened when loading some worlds. Hostile mob spawning rules no longer ignore the Y coordinate. Fixed a crash that happened sometimes when a player incorrectly used the /kill command. Plants no longer stay in a player's inventory after being placed in a flower pot. Endermen again have idle sounds. The Beacon's position is now correct when held in a player's hand. End_portal is now listed as a valid block for the /fill command. Toast notifications for Xbox Live invites should now appear. (iOS only) Clients can no longer change world settings when far away from the host. Slash commands now execute correctly even if the cursor is not at the end of the line. Rails, beds, and cocoa no longer leave behind "ghost" items when using the /fill command. Controller now works for scrolling on Apple TV. (Apple TV only) Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Choose New Skin button. (Gear VR only) Enchanted books again generate properly according to loot tables in dungeons/temples. Fixed packs sometimes being deleted after importing. Undead mobs again have their proper walking sounds. Fixed a crash on Realms when changing difficulty. Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a mob died.
||Tag des Updates
||Im Update enthaltene Neuerungen und Änderungen
|1.0.4 beta build 2
||25. Februar 2017
- Eine Übersicht über den von Spieldaten eingenommenen festen Speicherplatz wurde in den Optionen hinzugefügt, um Welten, Ressourcenpakete und Verhaltenspakete zu verwalten.
- Musik und Sounds können nun mit Ressourcenpaketen geändert werden.
- Eine kleinere Sichtweite-Option für leistungsschwache Geräte wurde hinzugefügt
- Die GUI kann nicht mehr mit Ressourcenpaketen bearbeitet werden.
- Die Handel-GUI wurde überarbeitet.
- MCPE-17951 Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings
- MCPE-20012 Villagers will no longer do farming work if they're not a farmer
- MCPE-20038 Villagers have become chattier when trading
- MCPE-20022 Cured zombie villagers will now receive a job and have things to trade
- MCPE-20002 Villagers will no longer walk away while trading
- MCPE-12886 Reloading a world will no longer turn thunder and rain into just rain
- MCPE-17443 Fixed the placement of health and armor on the HUD
- MCPE-16194 "DIAMONDS!" and "Body Guard" achievements will now properly unlock in Survival mode
- MCPE-19817 Middle mouse clicking on a leaf block will always give you the right type of leaf now
- MCPE-17601 Ghasts will no longer spawn in tiny spaces
- MCPE-18427 Fixed a drop in performance when holding a Map
- MCPE-20061 Fixed texture overlapping with Enchanted Books when trading with Villagers
- Achievements will no longer unlock in Survival if Behavior Packs are used
- Chorus Plants will now fully break above the part that it was broken
- The game no longer needs to be restarted before a shader pack is applied
- If there is a problem with an Add-On's manifest when imported, the warning message will now appear properly
- The host will no longer crash when another player accepts a resource pack while joining a game
- Resource packs are no longer duplicated when a dependent resource pack is added before a behavior pack
- Fixed crashes when using Anvils, Brewing Stands, and Furnaces
- Fixed Gear VR worlds and Android worlds not showing up in each other's world list
- Fixed a crash when using Elytra
- Villagers are less greedy and will no longer immediately pick up items thrown at them
- Villagers are even less greedy and will now throw food for other Villagers
- Fixed a crash when importing a duplicate resource or behavior pack
- Fixed items sticking around in Item Frames after being destroyed
- Enchantments can now be seen on items before a trade is made with Villagers
- Various texture fixes
- Fixed graphical issues with HUD Add-Ons showing the player
- Armor will render properly in worlds that no longer have resource packs applied
|1.0.4 beta build 1
||14. Februar 2017
- Handel mit Dorfbewohnern wurde hizugefügt
- Exklusiv in PE: Die Textur des Smaragds erscheint beim Handeln über dem jeweiligen Dorfbewohner
- Neues Format für Add-ons. Alle alten Add-ons werden automatisch angepasst. Es könnten Warnungen bei alten Add-ons auftreten, sie sollten allerdings fehlerfrei sein.
- MCPE-1982 Fixed mobs going out of fences when reloading a world
- MCPE-8166 Lava will no longer leak out of a Blacksmith's house
- MCPE-19097 The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- MCPE-13215 Mobs should really no longer walk in circles if they spawn or walk on a block made from two slabs
- MCPE-17278, MCPE-13613 Fixed an issue where Villagers would no longer breed
- MCPE-18258 Arrows will no longer turn black after hitting opaque blocks
- MCPE-18162 Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra
- MCPE-18161 Fixed the message that appears after flying into a wall with Elytra
- MCPE-18606 Fixed an issue where players could not sleep through the night if there were players in another dimension
- MCPE-18531 Fixed medium/large-sized Slimes and Magma Cubes not having jumping or landing sounds
- MCPE-19396 Destroying a painting no longer destroys the block behind it
- MCPE-19038 Fixed the End Gateway in The End regenerating repeatedly
- MCPE-18752 Donkeys once again spawn in the Plains biome
- MCPE-16320 Chiseled and Smooth sandstone now have the correct bottom textures
- MCPE-19818 Fixed chunks that can't be refreshed completely when the client receives new chunk data
- MCPE-19636 Fixed rotated item texture on dropped Anvils
- MCPE-13602 Villagers will no longer wander too far away from their Village
- Villagers spawned using the /summon command will no longer just spawn as Farmers
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from 0.15.9 or earlier
- Villagers will now run slower when attacked
- Items that must be placed on blocks (ie. Rails and Torches) can now be properly placed on top Slabs
- Fixed dying twice when hit with two different sources of damage
- Fixed the positioning of mobs that are sitting on other mobs
- Spider Jockeys will now properly spawn with Strays or Wither Skeletons if the conditions are correct
- Ridden mobs (ie. Spider Jockeys) can now be pulled into Minecarts
- "The End... Again...” achievement will now unlock properly
- Fixed a crash that was caused by Ocean Monuments and Nether Bridges generating
- Fixed infinitely burning fires that would cause gradual slowdown and spread more often
- Fixed a crash when a player changes dimension and there are other nearby players
- Players who receive more than one stack with the /give command now see the correct number of items received in the chat
- Fixed several texture issues in the Candy Texture Pack
- Fixed a crash when importing a file into the game (iOS only)
- Fixed a crash when exiting a game session
- Fixed crashes when launching a world with Behavior Packs and Resource Packs that had errors in the pack manifests
||Tag des Updates
||Im Update enthaltene Neuerungen und Änderungen
|1.0.0 beta build 6
||11. Dezember 2016
- Versionen vor 1.0
- MCPE-16611 – Fehler beim Truhen-Loot bei einer Schmiede
- MCPE-17379 – Rabbits spawning too frequently
- MCPE-19124 – Fehler beim Trichter
- MCPE-18246 – Verweiltränke haben keine Sounds
- MCPE-18623 – Endermiten haben nun 'player/hurt'-Sounds
- MCPE-19135 – Ender charge particles
- Absturz wurde behoben, der teils auf Android-Geräten auftrat.
|1.0.0 beta build 5
||9. Dezember 2016
- Fixed a crash when trying to ride a horse.
- Fixed a crash when trying to feed an animal.
- Fixed a crash when a player loaded a large resource pack and tried to apply it to a new world.
- Fixed a crash on some Android devices that was due to an
|1.0.0 beta build 4
||8. Dezember 2016
- Redstone dust again makes red particles instead of white particles when broken.
- Chorus fruit and Ender pearls now have cooldown animations.
- The game should start much quicker now and/or won't hang on a black screen (Android beta only).
- Tweaked Chorus fruit and Chorus plant icons.
- Tweaked shulkers so natural armor is applied instead of absorption.
- Silverfish's spawning behavior tweaked so it matches other versions.
- Rabbits no longer spawn exponentially in ice biomes.
- Polar bears don't sink into the snow as much anymore.
- Glass should appear correctly again.
- Tweaked igloos to use the correct ice blocks.
- Fixed an issue with pistons so they are not activated when adjacent to a not powered block that is adjacent to a power source.
- Baby villagers now appear as grownup villagers when they grow up.
- You no longer take damage due to lag when you move up or down (it's safe to run down stairs again!)
- Strays again have the 50% chance of dropping an Arrow of Slowness on death.
- Painting items works correctly and doesn't crash your game.
- Items in the pocket crafting screen that you don't have the ingredients for show up again.
- Fixed a crash when looking at the panorama after coming from the world template screen.
- Fixed an issue where you could respawn on the corner of a block rather than the center.
- /tp or /teleport commands work again as expected.
- Ein Fehler wurde behoben, bei dem Spieler manchmal ihre Erfahrungspunkte behalten haben, die sie vor dem Tod hatten.
- Ein Fehler wurde behoben, bei dem der Store sich nicht geöffnet hat (nur bei Kindle Fire).
- Hoppers only pull in items from above them now.
- Items you pick up will now not move items to your hotbar if it would combine in your inventory.
- Game no longer crashes if your spawn position is at the top of the world.
- Fixed the constant block highlight flickering again.
- Shulker projectiles now emit sound when launched or exploding.
- Chorus plants & Chorus fruit now have the correct sounds when placed & destroyed.
- Looting swords no longer cause an invalid item to drop on occasion which would crash the game when this item was retrieved.
- Fixed a pack import case where a zip contained a folder containing the pack.
- Endermen no longer teleport after you kill them.
- Iron golems no longer drown.
- Players removed from the Realm whitelist who are in the Realm World are now always booted/removed from the world.
- Trees that grow to full size from saplings are no longer invisible (Realms only).
- Arrows of Harming no longer bounce off of mobs.
- Fixed crashes that occurred when importing some texture packs.
|1.0.0 beta build 3
||2. Dezember 2016
- Tweaked the renderchunks cache so it is now built in the background and on demand.
- Shulkers teleportieren sich jetzt schöner
- Health bars for bosses now update and appear properly.
- Tweaked the flight time of elytra so it should behave as expected with the Unbreaking enchantment, also tweaked other elytra durability issues.
- Moved position of chat messages so they don't cover life points, armor, etc.
- Tweaked lighting in The End so it doesn't look upside down.
- Tweaked the time it takes to catch something with a fishing rod so it doesn't take longer than other versions.
- Moving between tabs in menus while using the LB/RB on a controller now behaves as expected.
- Der Befehl
/locate wurde wieder hinzugefügt, aber er funktioniert nur für Festungen.
- Removed bold headings from the Manifest Validation screen.
- Fixed the Ender dragon's shadow so it isn't extraordinarily large.
- Kürbis & Melonen Samen Texturen sind jetzt wieder richtig.
- Fixed lighting for water.
- Added a message on the World Templates screen to tell players how you can upload a world to your Realm.
- Furnaces and enchanting tables no longer melt igloos.
- You can ride on tamed horses that are on leads.
- Fehler wurde behoben, bei dem eine Choruspflanze eine falsche Textur hatte, wenn der obere Teil zerstört wurde.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after selecting the Seed Picker.
- Fixed an issue where you got an "unable to connect to the store" message instead of being able to get skin packs and texture packs (Rift & Gear VR only).
- Using LB/RB on a controller to select tabs in options now correctly highlights any tab that has behavior or resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if you logged out while in the End Poem, logged back into the End Poem, and had global entities in the world.
- Fence gates, daylight sensors, and observers no longer stop redstone wire from transferring the signal any further.
- End rods can now be placed on the bottom of blocks even if there are blocks around them.
- Eyes of Ender are no longer duplicated when placed in an End Portal frame on an infinite world.
- Ein Fehler wurde behoben, bei dem Kreaturen Schaden beim Teleportieren bekommen haben.
- Vertically placed end rods now break gravity-affected blocks that fall on them.
- Ender dragon audio is no longer present in the Overworld when a player is in The End.
- Gliding on elytra can now be cancelled by jumping or by running into walls or ladders.
- When in third-person view, your character non longer looks like it's spinning around when you look up and down while gliding on elytra.
- Fixed some issues with Realms invites and toast notifications of invites.
- Villagers no longer run exceptionally fast after being hit.
- Fixed a crash on the host player's device when one of their connected friends left a LAN game.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when attaching a graphics debugger.
- The dragon's head texture no longer changes color when in your hand.
- Endermen again teleport when a splash potion is thrown at them.
- End gateway fountain now always appears when the Ender dragon is killed.
- Boss music is now present during the Ender dragon fight.
- Light level below blocks placed at build limit height now correctly updates after the blocks are broken.
- Fixed The End crashing when a player went through an End Portal.
- The sound effect for an ender pearl now plays correctly and can be heard.
- Water can now protect obsidian blocks from getting destroyed by the Wither's spawn explosion.
- The invisibility effect is no longer affected by a player's personal game mode changing.
- Shulkers that are hanging from the ceilings in End Cities no longer die of suffocation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a player attacked the Wither with a melee attack.
- The cancel button now appears on the music download dialog.
- Fixed a crash when there was any input from a controller while the game was launching (Android & Fire only).
- Gear VR hotbar is no longer stuck at the center of view (Gear VR only).
- Slime blocks again display when held in your hand (VR only).
- You can no longer duplicate items with item frames.
- Global texture packs with custom UI textures now apply on the start screen without having to restart the game.
- The Ender dragon's death sequence now looks the same whether you are hosting a game or playing on someone else's game.
- You now need to stop riding a pig or a minecart in order to use an End Portal to travel to The End.
- The End Portal now always teleports a player immediately (even if you fly into it).
- Bottles o' Enchanting & splash potions no longer jitter in the air when thrown.
- Fixed a bug where if a player went to sleep while it was raining in a Realm, it would continue raining when the player woke up but the rain would be visually gone. This made it appear as though sun was not burning zombies/skeletons, fires went out quickly without explanation, and made cauldrons fill up mysteriously. Now it actually does stop raining!
- Villages now spawn again naturally with different types of villagers instead of just farmers.
- Iron bar cages around Ender crystals now respawn when the Ender dragon is respawned.
- Lingering potions now have a throwing sound.
- All kinds of chests no longer have flickering sides in Cartoon, City, and Natural texture packs. The front of trapped chests is now correct in texture packs as well.
- Arrows no longer turn black after hitting opaque blocks.
- Arrows now bounce when hitting closed shulkers instead of disappearing.
- Redstone comparator interaction with highly powered opaque blocks now works the way it does on other versions.
- Pressure plates no longer get stuck in a pressed down position.
- Farmer villagers now harvest fully grown carrots and potatoes.
- Shulkers now lift gravity-affected blocks by opening & closing which causes the block to drop instead of teleporting away from the block.
- Donkeys/mules/horses now make appropriate reactions to different food items.
- If you use commands to try to give a player a stack of items greater than the max stack size, you now only get one max stack of the item instead of an error.
- When a player gets hit by a shulker and levitates, the player now sees the correct levitation effect icon.
- The appearance of leaves blocks is now consistent no matter what blocks you place next to them.
- Fixed a bug where elytra activation was delayed.
- Various bug fixes for the Plastic, Fantasy, City, Cartoon, and Natural texture packs.
- Fog now implemented for End Portals & End Gateways.
- "Could not connect: outdated server" message now displays when you try to join a pre-0.16 version server instead of the incorrect "Disconnected from Server" message.
- Elytra now has roll animations.
- Mobs now behave properly regardless of block type (no more spinning on blocks made of half-blocks!)
- Tamed animals now teleport with the player into The End or the Nether (if they aren't sitting).
- Villagers no longer get stuck up ladders.
- End Portals can no longer be activated in existing Old World types.
- Enchanted items have shiny effects again (VR only).
- Fixed a bug where standing on a block next to an End Portal would teleport you as if you deliberately went into an End Portal.
- Snow layers placed against other non-full blocks no longer delete the adjacent block.
- Using spawn eggs in Survival mode now results in an egg being used and removed from your inventory.
- Fixed a crash when you teleported away from the Ender dragon during the summoning process.
- You can't just walk through shulkers anymore.
- Worlds downloaded from Realms now correctly display the world name.
- Fixed a crash when you selected a Realm invite message multiple times and then accepted or declined the invitation.
- "You haven't added anyone to your friend's list!" message in Realms now displays properly (Android Galaxy Tablet only).
- Head icons are now visible on the hotbar when the inventory is opened.
- Mobs no longer jump and spin around if they move on to a bed.
- You can see the point-of-view change when sneaking/crouching in immersive mode (VR only).
- Chat messages now only show up once!
- UI performance no longer gets worse the longer you use the UI when deleting items.
- Sliders now behave properly on Android & iOS devices when using a controller.
- The End Poem now has a skip button appear if you tap on the screen on devices without a back button.
- The End Dragon continues to move/update regardless of how far away you are from it.
- Dragon breath clouds are now the correct color.
- All file extension types we support on Android now should work on Gear VR (Gear VR only).
- The hunger bar no longer depletes exceptionally fast when in a Realm.
- Fixed some lag issues when placing gravity-affected blocks in multiplayer.
- Chorus fruit and ender pearls now have a cooldown of 1 second.
- When filled with lingering potions, dispensers now correctly shoot them (instead of magically transforming them into eggs when they shoot out!)
- Tools make breaking noises when they break again (Realms only).
- Dragon eggs now teleport when you try to mine them in Survival.
- Fixed a duplication glitch when hitting something.
- Game no longer hangs when saving a Realm to a device (Realms only).
- You are now teleported when you eat chorus fruit.
- Blocks held in your hand are no longer larger than they should be.
- Bows can no longer be pulled back if you're out of arrows.
- Squid no longer disappear as soon as they reach the surface of water (Realms only).
- Diamonds can now be found randomly in generated blacksmith chests.
- Lingering potions of decay now have the correct texture.
- Various zombie bug fixes.
- Various rabbit bug fixes.
- Various chorus plant fixes.
- If you hit a spider in the daytime, nearby spiders won't try to attack you as well.
- You no longer keep your armor when you die (it drops like everything else).
- Fixed shulker health.
- Rain, smoke particles, and shadows are no longer visible when you're inside lava.
- Chests no longer get stuck looking as though they are open.
- Mobs again spawn with enchanted items & with the appropriate spawn/drop rate.
- Endermites no longer gain super speed after reloading a world.
- Undead mobs no longer burn at night when they're close to The Wither.
- End gateways now make the appropriate beams when created/used.
- World generation from seeds is now totally consistent between PE & Win 10.
- Fixed signs and mob heads so they are placed facing direction based on the player's direction from a block.
- Pig saddle sounds can now be heard.
- You can now hear the summoning sound of the Wither.
- Experience orbs no longer orbit your head when you pick up many of them at once.
- Iron golems you create will no longer ever attack you.
- Undead mobs no longer burn in The End.
- The Ender dragon no longer looks like it's taking fire damage when it is hit with an arrow while sitting.
- Resource pack images no longer show up in your device's picture gallery (Android only).
- Clouds are no longer rendered on top of players who are at or above cloud altitude.
- Shulker bullets are now destroyed when attacked.
- Shulkers now deal the correct amount of damage.
- Trapped chests no longer look the same as normal chests in your inventory, hotbar, or when dropped in the world.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a player got out of a minecart and then destroyed it.
- Tamed animals no longer take damage when you take damage from a potion.
- Endermen no longer have status effects applied from tipped arrows (because they teleported away before they were hit).
- Enchanted flame & power bows work again & apply the effect/damage to mobs correctly.
- You can no longer destroy an End portal with water.
- You can again walk from a slab to a block with carpet on top of it.
- Arrows fired from dispensers can be retrieved again.
- Boats and minecarts now make sounds when they are broken (MCPE only).
- Fixed a crash when a player would spam the Sign in For Free button on the Xbox Live sign-in screen.
- The first hotbar slot is no longer always highlighted after re-entering a world.
- When you have a piece of armor in your hand and right click, it equips it if that slot is free.
- Fixed a crash when accessing settings on Realms (Realms only).
- Players can now sleep in partially-covered beds without suffocating.
- Ghast fireballs set blocks on fire again.
- Endermen again teleport after taking damage.
- You hear the sound again when you are taking damage from drowning.
- You can now hear the bubbling sound of fresh, hot lava!
- Fixed a bug where items wouldn't get placed correctly into item frames.
- Fixed the textures for the furnace, dispenser, and dropper when dropped in the world, in your hand, or in an item frame.
- Fixed a crash that happened when hostile mobs died.
- The Wither is now healed by Arrows of Harming.
- Endermites now despawn after 2 minutes unless you name them with a name tag.
- TTS now reads output from say, tell, and whisper commands.
- Cave spiders now apply the poison effect when they attack you.
- The /toggledownfall command now toggles off rain on Realms (Realms only).
- You can no longer join a game that has multiplayer disabled by manually adding the IP address.
- You can again connect to a Xbox Live account on Fire TV (Fire TV only).
- Cursor keys now work on Android (Android only).
- Fixed item transfer so it automatically moves the stack of items (MCPE only).
- Brewing stands will now stop looking like they're still brewing even when they are not.
- When using the MCPE UI on Win 10, scrolling no longer changes the hot bar selection (Win 10 only).
- Fixed lag when riding an animal/minecart.
- Hovering over the chat with touch controls while controlling the camera no longer stops the camera from turning.
- Destroying an ice block no longer also destroys the block underneath it.
- Fixed biome graphics issues when loading older worlds.
- Fixed redstone repeaters so they don't fire too quickly.
- Fixed an issue with pistons so they are not activated when adjacent to a not powered block that is adjacent to a power source.
|1.0.0 beta build 2
||18. November 2016
- "100% dragon free" & "It's alpha" removed from the splash text because we now have a dragon & we're no longer in alpha.
- Your device will now check to make sure you have enough available storage for the game before starting the download.
- Tweaked the slime/magma cube loot drops to the way they should be.
- Tweaked the natural texture pack description so it doesn't get cut-off.
- Lowest render distance value you can have is now 3 chunks (because chunks get stuck trying to load if it's below 3).
- Tweaked the blaze charge time for attacks to match other editions.
- Tweaked chunk generation.
- Capitalized the "r" in Realms on the dialog text.
- Changed "Save world to device" text to "Download World"
- Changed "Create new world" text to "Create New"
- Tweaked the UI in the Realms selection screen so Realms don't move around slightly.
- Added the ignite sound for TNT minecarts & creepers.
- Tweaked the error validation screen to better convey information about a failing Add-on pack.
- Localization fixes and an update to the Rift launcher (Win 10 Oculus Rift only).
- Tweaks to narration accessibility mode.
- Play screen layout & achievement screen tweaks.
- Text tweaks to keep them where they belong (and are readable!)
- "Leave Bed" button updated.
- Fixed biomes looking strange when loading previously generated worlds.
- No longer get "import failed" message when you import an Add-on that has already been imported- now you get a correct message!
- The Manifest Validation window now activates during a failed import of an Add-on with an exceptionally long pack name or description.
- Add-on packs with syntax errors in the manifests that worked in 0.16 will now also work in 0.17 (though you might want to clean them up!)
- Baby ocelots who grow up to be adult ocelots can now be tamed.
- Enchantments found in End Cities are now the same strength as those found in other editions.
- Horse armor can now spawn in End Cities chests.
- Throwing a splash water bottle on an Enderman no longer crashes the game.
- If you join your friend's game while they are in a vehicle or riding an animal, your friend no longer clips through the vehicle/mount.
- All current textures will now update when switching resource packs.
- Snowballs now dispense properly.
- Fixed a bug with saddles/chests on donkeys and mules.
- Fixed the Dragon's breath AOE (area of effect) cloud
- Fixed buckets so they behave as they should in Creative.
- Iron golems now have full knockback resistance.
- Fixed a bug so now entering an End Portal always takes you to the End (unless you're already in The End and then you go to the Overworld).
- You can't use fishing rods on the Ender dragon anymore (for obvious reasons!)
- Mob heads can be placed again.
- Applied Add-on packs now appear correctly in the UI while in game.
- Mushrooms obtained from shearing mooshrooms no longer have a blank icon in your inventory.
- Rabbits again properly eat carrot crops.
- Skeletons and strays will now follow you during the day if it is raining or they are wearing a helmet.
- Fixed a crash potentially due to some player models. (iOS only)
- Fixed random colors on grass when a player overrides grass colors.
- Fixed carried waterlillies (lilypads) in resource packs - the pack files were named incorrectly.
- Eggs now cause knockback and make the mob/player flash when hit.
- Now only one "you have been given…" message displays per use when using the /give command.
- Fixed a bug that should improve response when players interact with some blocks.
- Pushed blocks no longer flicker once after being moved.
- Fixed bugs dealing with mob spawn rates (i.e. ghast spawn rate, increased frequency of mob spawning in some cases, detecting whether a mob spawned from spawner)
- Recipes that have items that have a damage value will no longer have the wrong craft number in the pocket crafting UI.
- Beacon is now correctly highlighted in the pocket crafting screen when you don't have all the ingredients to make one.
- Fixed a crash that happened when you and a friend entered the End Portal fountain to see the credits but your friend was standing in front of you.
- Fixed a crash when an item went into a hopper.
- The strays' clothing now renders correctly!
- The store downloading layout now displays correctly (MCPE only).
- Skin picket custom button now sizes itself based on the length of text.
- Realms will no longer show up in the list of worlds you can upload to your Realm.
- Settings are now correctly displayed on expired Realms.
- Paintings can have transparency now.
- XP orbs and loot now comes out of mobs with the smoke particles.
- You no longer gain the Respiration effect from just holding an enchanted helmet- you need to wear it!
- Melted ice blocks now create flowing water.
- All note blocks now start with the lowest note.
- The sound of a playing note block doesn't fade out too early now when you walk away from it.
- Fixed ghast & lightning/thunder sounds.
- Creepers no longer use their hurt sound as an idle sound (as creepers are quiet!)
- Snow golem now has a special sound when they are hit or die.
- Zombie villagers, silverfish, squid, and husks now all make the sounds they are supposed to make.
- Leash offset for chickens corrected.
- Fixed another game crash when you respawned.
- Cured zombie villagers now make the appropriate sounds when cured.
- When beds explode in The End, they now also destroy blocks.
- TNT ignition animation now looks like it does in other versions.
- Fixes to unusual minecart movement and minecarts floating above tracks.
- Elder guardian egg now renamed properly so resource packs can find it.
- Fixed issue where texture packs were not applying to mob heads.
- Fixed a crash after undoing an emoji in chat (MCPE iOS only).
- Fixed a timing issue with falling blocks.
- Ender dragon boss bar is now visible all the time during the dragon battle.
- Ender dragon no longer respawns each time the player reloads the game.
- Burning players are now extinguished when jumping in a cauldron with water in it.
- Witches spawn from witch huts now.
- Hoes till dirt again!
- Removed Realms offers from the store in the Android beta as well as any Realms purchases and features (because Realms don't work if you're in the Android beta).
- Fixed a bug where the Ender dragon would appear in the Overworld after the character died in The End before killing it.
- Fixed a crash when opening a .mcworld file (MCPE iOS only).
- Fixed various unicode bugs.
- Fixed the Ender dragon's perch-mode fire break attack's radius.
- Ender crystals can now be destroyed in survival (Android only).
- You can now use the left bumper on the controller on the inventory screen to wrap to the right side (MCPE only).
- Wrapping now allowed when cycling through tabs.
- Some characters in the chat text box are no longer moved off screen when the send button appears.
- "#" can be used in text boxes again.
- Advanced video settings toggle now saves its state.
- Chat can be closed again with the back button.
- Scroll bars should no longer have their max overshot value become negative.
- Fixed a crash relating to store screenshots.
- Fixed a crash on launch if there was no speech pack installed (Win 10 only).
- Chat messages again read in the correct order in narrator mode.
- Now there's a notification when keyboard shortcuts are used to toggle the TTS accessibility option (Win 10 only).
- Fixed some mob models not being able to be changed using mobs.json
- You now see the hand movement & TNT's texture blink when joined to a game and the TNT is ignited.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender dragon would disappear if the game crashed while fighting it.
- Command output from /gamemode command is now displayed for other players.
- Fixed a severe FPS drop with lots of purple particles around the player while fighting the Ender dragon (Android only).
- Blaze projectiles are now visible (Realms only).
- Dragon head can move when powered without having to reload the game.
- You are no longer repositioned at spawn when above 128 world height and the game is reloaded.
- Minecraft launcher no longer crashes when the hard drive is full (Win 10 Oculus Rift only).
- If you're on your friend's world, you can now see your friend switching between mob heads.
- Protection enchantment fixed to be the same as other versions - it no longer protects against suffocation & cactus damage.
- Caves are no longer pitch black in VR (VR only).
- Fixed chunks of other dimensions (e.g. the Nether) generated when you enter a dimension the second time on a server/game with a smaller render distance than you.
- Play screen now properly shows Realms trial when the trial is still available but you have accepted a friend's Realm invitation.
- Achievement screen will now populate with a single list of achievements if suspending/resuming your game.
- If you die and rejoin a game, you are again respawned in your last bed (or at world spawn if your bed was destroyed) rather than where you died.
- 90 degree fences have correct collision boxes now.
- Fixed a bug where the sneak button wouldn't disappear when switch sneak/jump button option is active.
- Loading worlds from templates shouldn't fail sometimes anymore.
- Fixed a bug with using spawn eggs on spawners- it now behaves correctly.
- Fixed a duplication glitch with Eye of Ender.
- Ender crystals and projectiles fixed so players with short render distance can now fight the Ender dragon without issues.
- Cocoa pods now show a crack animation when breaking them.
- Various skin bug fixes.
- Lingering potion effects now refresh every few ticks if you are standing in its effect cloud.
- If you're in a friend's game and your friend throws an Eye of Ender, the animation now looks like it should.
- Fixed a crash caused by the End portal on certain graphics settings.
- Fixed a graphics bug where mob spawners allowed you to see through the world.
- Fixed a graphics glitch with End gateway blocks near water.
- Fixed an occasional crash when you return through a Nether portal with a mob spawner nearby.
- Fixed the Ender charge so it doesn't slow down over time.
- Plastic texture pack particles fixed.
- Fixed the error message for the /give command when invalid values are entered.
- Dropped items now move to the next empty space when a block is placed on top of them.
- Silverfish now take damage when on soul sand.
- Fixed a crash when the game was resumed (MCPE iOS only).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to join a LAN game.
- End gateway no longer suffocates you!
- Fixed a crash when a game was stopped with players still logged into it.
- Thrown lingering potions now have a splash effect.
- The armor and clothes the skeleton models wear disappear when they're splashed with invisibility potion
- An animal on a lead should land safely on the ground now without taking any damage.
- Shulkers no longer attack you when the difficulty is set to peaceful.
- Clocks again rotate at the same speed as one held in hand when placed in item frames in dimensions other than the Overworld.
- Villagers now run from zombie pigmen.
- Mobs no longer jump and turn near obstacles on slabs, carpet, etc.
- Fixes and updates for City, Fantasy, Natural, and Plastic texture packs.
- Weather now clears up after using the /toggledownfall command during a thunderstorm.
- The auto-complete list now show players that are on the same world but just in different dimensions than you.
- The close button in the chest UI no longer overlaps an item slot when you hover your mouse over it (Win 10 only).
- The d-pad on the controller is now supported in the Exit Minecraft prompt.
- You can now whisper to yourself in text chat in the game (good for making notes for yourself that only you can see!)
- You can now see the animation of a witch drinking a potion.
- Fixed crashes when loading terrain.
- Fixed an occasional crash when moving the visibility distance slider in the options.
- Importing a world with an Add-on will no longer fail due to duplicate world IDs.
- Held items are no longer cropped or off-frame when playing in a different aspect ratio so clocks & compasses will show up correctly again.
- When an Enderman is being hit, its head color is consistent - the bottom part no longer turns completely red.
- Clocks continue to work when dropped now.
- You can no longer enter a vehicle while riding a pig/horse/donkey/mule (that's dangerous!)
- Cocoa pod stems are now correctly displayed.
- The game now registers mouse clicks as fast as you can click them!
- Fixed lag when your world is saving.
- Animals breed again (instead of just showing hearts with no baby appearing).
- Chat position is fixed.
- Throwing rate of snowballs is fixed.
- The spawn rate of Golden Apples in chests is fixed.
- Pointing the crosshair near the top or the bottom of a block while you're in sneak mode no longer highlights the block next to the one you want.
- Framed maps' green indicators no longer disappear from a held map after you teleport to another dimension.
- All zombie pigmen within range will now attack you if you attack one of them.
- The anvil no longer deletes items if the game is closed while the screen is open.
- Leaves no longer act as opaque blocks when the Fancy Graphics option is off.
- Leaf blocks held in the hand or dropped on the ground now have transparency if Fancy Graphics option is on.
- Broken spruce and birch leaves no longer have different colors than they should.
- You can't walk through fences anymore.
- Compasses placed in item frames now show the correct direction towards spawn.
- Minecarts with mobs no longer fly upwards after you join a game.
- Fixed the looped sound for the ignite action.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hostile mobs die.
- Fixed a crash when you returned to your world after the credits ended.
|1.0.0 beta build 1
||14. Oktober 2016
- Diese Version befindet sich nicht länger in der Alpha-Version.
- Stronger validation of Add-Ons manifest- you may need to update them.
- Sound & music effect volume issues fixed.
- Fixed issues with text lagging when updating (& not updating scroll bar visibility, too.)
- Fixed various text sizing and spacing issues.
- Transferring items between containers should be faster now.
- Lava and water should again go where you point to place them.
- Various tweaks to Add-Ons, including improvements to loading.
- Tweaked opacity of pop-up windows for easier reading.
- Tweaked enchanted golden apples so they have the correct amount of absorption health points.
- MCPE-6906 - automatisches Fliegen im Wasser
- MCPE-9557 - Im Kreativmodus kann man keine Milch trinken.
- MCPE-9869 - verschiedene Gemälde überlappen sich
- MCPE-12100 - falsche Position von Netherziegelstufe
- MCPE-12511 - Truhen in Loren ändern ihre Ausrichtung.
- MCPE-13804 - Borschtsch ist nicht im Kreative-Inventar.
- MCPE-16553 - Wüstentempel haben Probleme mit ihrer Belohnung.
- MCPE-16730 - Die Ziffern auf der Tastatur ändern ihre Position.
- MCPE-17278 - Dorfbewohner können sich nicht vermehren.
- MCPE-17300 - Der verzauberte goldene Apfel gibt nicht genügend Absorption.
- MCPE-17462 - Baby-Dorfbewohner verwandeln sich in erwachsende Dorfbewohnerzombies
- MCPE-17550 - Die Zahlen bei der Einstellung des FOVs sind falsch.
- MCPE-17657 - Beim Wachsen von Baby-Hünern verbrennen diese nicht.
- MCPE-18080 - Beim Laden der Welt springen Kreaturen.
- MCPE-18123 - Pfeile machen keine Geräusche, wenn sie auftreffen.
- Worlds again displayed in the Play tab for Win 10 players with utf-8 symbols in their names.
- Fixed a crash when players with utf-8 symbols in their names tried to delete a world.
- FOV slider now shows the correct value.
- Stone blocks should now show up in all recipes when using the MCPE crafting screen.
- Fixed a game crash on startup if you had two monitors connected with different DPIs (Win 10 only).
- Creative search tab now selects the search box when switching tabs and when typing any character even if the box is not selected.
- No more crashing when eating mushroom stew!
- There is now an animation for throwing items.
- Realm names no longer overlap the number of players actively in the realm.
- Fixed a crash when your internet connection dies while using Replace World on Realms.
- Good news: guardians, wither skeletons & blazes respawn naturally again when switching from peaceful game mode to easy/normal/hard. Bad news: they will only do this in newly generated structures, not ones that have already been discovered.
- Fixed the Store getting stuck on "Getting products…" screen
- "Your home bed was missing or obstructed" message now appears if you die and your bed was destroyed.
- Fall momentum now saved even if you close & reopen a world.
- "Dye" button is displayed when trying to dye a sheep.
- Skeleton horse traps should now work correctly (multiple bug fixes).
- You now have to actually brew a potion to get the achievement.
- "Local Brewery", "Monster Hunter" and "Archer" achievements fixed.
- Cycling through commands to get to the @ character now properly displays all available values.
- Magma cubes no longer take damage from water.
- Minecarts with chests/hoppers/TNT no longer get stuck halfway in a block if they run into it.
- Mobs can drown again.
- Lured mobs no longer push you around when you're riding a pig/horse/mule/donkey.
- Wearing a pumpkin helmet prevents endermen from attacking you.
- Fixed a crash on mobile devices if game was launched without wi-fi enabled (MCPE only).
- TTS narrated messages are no longer interrupted by sending a new message.
- Sprinting fixed so it doesn't stop unless hunger is low.
- Fixed a crash with the /drop command.
- The Wither is no longer hostile to wither skeletons and strays.
- You can now make huge mushrooms from regular mushrooms!
- Baby zombies now drop loot upon death.
- Snow golems now attack silverfish.
- Villagers now turn into zombie villagers when they are killed by a husk.
- Now only adult cows can be milked.
- Potatoes and beetroot can once again be used to feed and breed pigs.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting a world for Replace World for realms (iOS only).
- Mobs killed by tamed mobs will now drop XP.
- Untamed horses/mules/donkeys no longer follow you when you're holding food.
- Fixed a bug that caused mining to go slowly after a player reconnected to a multiplayer game while riding a horse.
- Fixed a bug where you could use commands to have buckets place other blocks.
- Negative effects from splash potions no longer affect endermen (as they teleport away quickly).
- Cats no longer change their textures back to ocelots when worlds created before 0.16 are loaded.
- Fixed a bug where the villager reproduction rate was capped by something other than door count.
- Fixed a bug where game would hang on a black screen during launch (Fire TV only).
- Fixed a bug where endermen would get angry even if you only looked at their torso.