||Tag des Updates
||Im Update enthaltene Neuerungen und Änderungen
|1.0.0 beta build 6
||11. Dezember 2016
- From release versions before 1.0
- MCPE-16611 – Blacksmith chest loot bug
- MCPE-16889 – Ghasts don't make sounds
- MCPE-17379 – Rabbits spawning too frequently
- MCPE-19124 – Hopper bug
- From 1.0 development versions
- MCPE-18246 – Lingering potions have no sounds
- MCPE-18623 – Endermites now have 'player/hurt' sounds
- MCPE-19135 – Ender charge particles
- Fixed a crash that occurred on some Android devices.
|1.0.0 beta build 5
||9. Dezember 2016
- Fixed a crash when trying to ride a horse.
- Fixed a crash when trying to feed an animal.
- Fixed a crash when a player loaded a large resource pack and tried to apply it to a new world.
- Fixed a crash on some Android devices that was due to an
|1.0.0 beta build 4
||8. Dezember 2016
- Redstone dust again makes red particles instead of white particles when broken.
- Chorus fruit and Ender pearls now have cooldown animations.
- The game should start much quicker now and/or won't hang on a black screen (Android beta only).
- Tweaked Chorus fruit and Chorus plant icons.
- Tweaked shulkers so natural armor is applied instead of absorption.
- Silverfish's spawning behavior tweaked so it matches other versions.
- Rabbits no longer spawn exponentially in ice biomes.
- Polar bears don't sink into the snow as much anymore.
- Glass should appear correctly again.
- Tweaked igloos to use the correct ice blocks.
- Fixed an issue with pistons so they are not activated when adjacent to a not powered block that is adjacent to a power source.
- Baby villagers now appear as grownup villagers when they grow up.
- You no longer take damage due to lag when you move up or down (it's safe to run down stairs again!)
- Strays again have the 50% chance of dropping an Arrow of Slowness on death.
- Painting items works correctly and doesn't crash your game.
- Items in the pocket crafting screen that you don't have the ingredients for show up again.
- Fixed a crash when looking at the panorama after coming from the world template screen.
- Fixed an issue where you could respawn on the corner of a block rather than the center.
- /tp or /teleport commands work again as expected.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes still have their experience levels that they did before they died.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Store to get stuck on the loading screen (Kindle Fire only).
- Hoppers only pull in items from above them now.
- Items you pick up will now not move items to your hotbar if it would combine in your inventory.
- Game no longer crashes if your spawn position is at the top of the world.
- Fixed the constant block highlight flickering again.
- Shulker projectiles now emit sound when launched or exploding.
- Chorus plants & Chorus fruit now have the correct sounds when placed & destroyed.
- Looting swords no longer cause an invalid item to drop on occasion which would crash the game when this item was retrieved.
- Fixed a pack import case where a zip contained a folder containing the pack.
- Endermen no longer teleport after you kill them.
- Iron golems no longer drown.
- Players removed from the Realm whitelist who are in the Realm World are now always booted/removed from the world.
- Trees that grow to full size from saplings are no longer invisible (Realms only).
- Arrows of Harming no longer bounce off of mobs.
- Fixed crashes that occurred when importing some texture packs.
|1.0.0 beta build 3
||2. Dezember 2016
- Tweaked the renderchunks cache so it is now built in the background and on demand.
- Shulkers teleportieren sich jetzt schöner
- Health bars for bosses now update and appear properly.
- Tweaked the flight time of elytra so it should behave as expected with the Unbreaking enchantment, also tweaked other elytra durability issues.
- Moved position of chat messages so they don't cover life points, armor, etc.
- Tweaked lighting in The End so it doesn't look upside down.
- Tweaked the time it takes to catch something with a fishing rod so it doesn't take longer than other versions.
- Moving between tabs in menus while using the LB/RB on a controller now behaves as expected.
- Der Befehl
/locate wurde wieder hinzugefügt, aber er funktioniert nur für Festungen.
- Removed bold headings from the Manifest Validation screen.
- Fixed the Ender dragon's shadow so it isn't extraordinarily large.
- Kürbis & Melonen Samen Texturen sind jetzt wieder richtig.
- Fixed lighting for water.
- Added a message on the World Templates screen to tell players how you can upload a world to your Realm.
- Furnaces and enchanting tables no longer melt igloos.
- You can ride on tamed horses that are on leads.
- Fixed a bug where the top part of a chorus plant would appear as if it was there after the chorus plant was broken (even though that part wasn't actually there anymore).
- Fixed a crash that occurred after selecting the Seed Picker.
- Fixed an issue where you got an "unable to connect to the store" message instead of being able to get skin packs and texture packs (Rift & Gear VR only).
- Using LB/RB on a controller to select tabs in options now correctly highlights any tab that has behavior or resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if you logged out while in the End Poem, logged back into the End Poem, and had global entities in the world.
- Fence gates, daylight sensors, and observers no longer stop redstone wire from transferring the signal any further.
- End rods can now be placed on the bottom of blocks even if there are blocks around them.
- Eyes of Ender are no longer duplicated when placed in an End Portal frame on an infinite world.
- Fixed a bug where mobs would take fall damage when teleported.
- Vertically placed end rods now break gravity-affected blocks that fall on them.
- Ender dragon audio is no longer present in the Overworld when a player is in The End.
- Gliding on elytra can now be cancelled by jumping or by running into walls or ladders.
- When in third-person view, your character non longer looks like it's spinning around when you look up and down while gliding on elytra.
- Fixed some issues with Realms invites and toast notifications of invites.
- Villagers no longer run exceptionally fast after being hit.
- Fixed a crash on the host player's device when one of their connected friends left a LAN game.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when attaching a graphics debugger.
- The dragon's head texture no longer changes color when in your hand.
- Endermen again teleport when a splash potion is thrown at them.
- End gateway fountain now always appears when the Ender dragon is killed.
- Boss music is now present during the Ender dragon fight.
- Light level below blocks placed at build limit height now correctly updates after the blocks are broken.
- Fixed The End crashing when a player went through an End Portal.
- The sound effect for an ender pearl now plays correctly and can be heard.
- Water can now protect obsidian blocks from getting destroyed by the Wither's spawn explosion.
- The invisibility effect is no longer affected by a player's personal game mode changing.
- Shulkers that are hanging from the ceilings in End Cities no longer die of suffocation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a player attacked the Wither with a melee attack.
- The cancel button now appears on the music download dialog.
- Fixed a crash when there was any input from a controller while the game was launching (Android & Fire only).
- Gear VR hotbar is no longer stuck at the center of view (Gear VR only).
- Slime blocks again display when held in your hand (VR only).
- You can no longer duplicate items with item frames.
- Global texture packs with custom UI textures now apply on the start screen without having to restart the game.
- The Ender dragon's death sequence now looks the same whether you are hosting a game or playing on someone else's game.
- You now need to stop riding a pig or a minecart in order to use an End Portal to travel to The End.
- The End Portal now always teleports a player immediately (even if you fly into it).
- Bottles o' Enchanting & splash potions no longer jitter in the air when thrown.
- Fixed a bug where if a player went to sleep while it was raining in a Realm, it would continue raining when the player woke up but the rain would be visually gone. This made it appear as though sun was not burning zombies/skeletons, fires went out quickly without explanation, and made cauldrons fill up mysteriously. Now it actually does stop raining!
- Villages now spawn again naturally with different types of villagers instead of just farmers.
- Iron bar cages around Ender crystals now respawn when the Ender dragon is respawned.
- Lingering potions now have a throwing sound.
- All kinds of chests no longer have flickering sides in Cartoon, City, and Natural texture packs. The front of trapped chests is now correct in texture packs as well.
- Arrows no longer turn black after hitting opaque blocks.
- Arrows now bounce when hitting closed shulkers instead of disappearing.
- Redstone comparator interaction with highly powered opaque blocks now works the way it does on other versions.
- Pressure plates no longer get stuck in a pressed down position.
- Farmer villagers now harvest fully grown carrots and potatoes.
- Shulkers now lift gravity-affected blocks by opening & closing which causes the block to drop instead of teleporting away from the block.
- Donkeys/mules/horses now make appropriate reactions to different food items.
- If you use commands to try to give a player a stack of items greater than the max stack size, you now only get one max stack of the item instead of an error.
- When a player gets hit by a shulker and levitates, the player now sees the correct levitation effect icon.
- The appearance of leaves blocks is now consistent no matter what blocks you place next to them.
- Fixed a bug where elytra activation was delayed.
- Various bug fixes for the Plastic, Fantasy, City, Cartoon, and Natural texture packs.
- Fog now implemented for End Portals & End Gateways.
- "Could not connect: outdated server" message now displays when you try to join a pre-0.16 version server instead of the incorrect "Disconnected from Server" message.
- Elytra now has roll animations.
- Mobs now behave properly regardless of block type (no more spinning on blocks made of half-blocks!)
- Tamed animals now teleport with the player into The End or the Nether (if they aren't sitting).
- Villagers no longer get stuck up ladders.
- End Portals can no longer be activated in existing Old World types.
- Enchanted items have shiny effects again (VR only).
- Fixed a bug where standing on a block next to an End Portal would teleport you as if you deliberately went into an End Portal.
- Snow layers placed against other non-full blocks no longer delete the adjacent block.
- Using spawn eggs in Survival mode now results in an egg being used and removed from your inventory.
- Fixed a crash when you teleported away from the Ender dragon during the summoning process.
- You can't just walk through shulkers anymore.
- Worlds downloaded from Realms now correctly display the world name.
- Fixed a crash when you selected a Realm invite message multiple times and then accepted or declined the invitation.
- "You haven't added anyone to your friend's list!" message in Realms now displays properly (Android Galaxy Tablet only).
- Head icons are now visible on the hotbar when the inventory is opened.
- Mobs no longer jump and spin around if they move on to a bed.
- You can see the point-of-view change when sneaking/crouching in immersive mode (VR only).
- Chat messages now only show up once!
- UI performance no longer gets worse the longer you use the UI when deleting items.
- Sliders now behave properly on Android & iOS devices when using a controller.
- The End Poem now has a skip button appear if you tap on the screen on devices without a back button.
- The End Dragon continues to move/update regardless of how far away you are from it.
- Dragon breath clouds are now the correct color.
- All file extension types we support on Android now should work on Gear VR (Gear VR only).
- The hunger bar no longer depletes exceptionally fast when in a Realm.
- Fixed some lag issues when placing gravity-affected blocks in multiplayer.
- Chorus fruit and ender pearls now have a cooldown of 1 second.
- When filled with lingering potions, dispensers now correctly shoot them (instead of magically transforming them into eggs when they shoot out!)
- Tools make breaking noises when they break again (Realms only).
- Dragon eggs now teleport when you try to mine them in Survival.
- Fixed a duplication glitch when hitting something.
- Game no longer hangs when saving a Realm to a device (Realms only).
- You are now teleported when you eat chorus fruit.
- Blocks held in your hand are no longer larger than they should be.
- Bows can no longer be pulled back if you're out of arrows.
- Squid no longer disappear as soon as they reach the surface of water (Realms only).
- Diamonds can now be found randomly in generated blacksmith chests.
- Lingering potions of decay now have the correct texture.
- Various zombie bug fixes.
- Various rabbit bug fixes.
- Various chorus plant fixes.
- If you hit a spider in the daytime, nearby spiders won't try to attack you as well.
- You no longer keep your armor when you die (it drops like everything else).
- Fixed shulker health.
- Rain, smoke particles, and shadows are no longer visible when you're inside lava.
- Chests no longer get stuck looking as though they are open.
- Mobs again spawn with enchanted items & with the appropriate spawn/drop rate.
- Endermites no longer gain super speed after reloading a world.
- Undead mobs no longer burn at night when they're close to The Wither.
- End gateways now make the appropriate beams when created/used.
- World generation from seeds is now totally consistent between PE & Win 10.
- Fixed signs and mob heads so they are placed facing direction based on the player's direction from a block.
- Pig saddle sounds can now be heard.
- You can now hear the summoning sound of the Wither.
- Experience orbs no longer orbit your head when you pick up many of them at once.
- Iron golems you create will no longer ever attack you.
- Undead mobs no longer burn in The End.
- The Ender dragon no longer looks like it's taking fire damage when it is hit with an arrow while sitting.
- Resource pack images no longer show up in your device's picture gallery (Android only).
- Clouds are no longer rendered on top of players who are at or above cloud altitude.
- Shulker bullets are now destroyed when attacked.
- Shulkers now deal the correct amount of damage.
- Trapped chests no longer look the same as normal chests in your inventory, hotbar, or when dropped in the world.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a player got out of a minecart and then destroyed it.
- Tamed animals no longer take damage when you take damage from a potion.
- Endermen no longer have status effects applied from tipped arrows (because they teleported away before they were hit).
- Enchanted flame & power bows work again & apply the effect/damage to mobs correctly.
- You can no longer destroy an End portal with water.
- You can again walk from a slab to a block with carpet on top of it.
- Arrows fired from dispensers can be retrieved again.
- Boats and minecarts now make sounds when they are broken (MCPE only).
- Fixed a crash when a player would spam the Sign in For Free button on the Xbox Live sign-in screen.
- The first hotbar slot is no longer always highlighted after re-entering a world.
- When you have a piece of armor in your hand and right click, it equips it if that slot is free.
- Fixed a crash when accessing settings on Realms (Realms only).
- Players can now sleep in partially-covered beds without suffocating.
- Ghast fireballs set blocks on fire again.
- Endermen again teleport after taking damage.
- You hear the sound again when you are taking damage from drowning.
- You can now hear the bubbling sound of fresh, hot lava!
- Fixed a bug where items wouldn't get placed correctly into item frames.
- Fixed the textures for the furnace, dispenser, and dropper when dropped in the world, in your hand, or in an item frame.
- Fixed a crash that happened when hostile mobs died.
- The Wither is now healed by Arrows of Harming.
- Endermites now despawn after 2 minutes unless you name them with a name tag.
- TTS now reads output from say, tell, and whisper commands.
- Cave spiders now apply the poison effect when they attack you.
- The /toggledownfall command now toggles off rain on Realms (Realms only).
- You can no longer join a game that has multiplayer disabled by manually adding the IP address.
- You can again connect to a Xbox Live account on Fire TV (Fire TV only).
- Cursor keys now work on Android (Android only).
- Fixed item transfer so it automatically moves the stack of items (MCPE only).
- Brewing stands will now stop looking like they're still brewing even when they are not.
- When using the MCPE UI on Win 10, scrolling no longer changes the hot bar selection (Win 10 only).
- Fixed lag when riding an animal/minecart.
- Hovering over the chat with touch controls while controlling the camera no longer stops the camera from turning.
- Destroying an ice block no longer also destroys the block underneath it.
- Fixed biome graphics issues when loading older worlds.
- Fixed redstone repeaters so they don't fire too quickly.
- Fixed an issue with pistons so they are not activated when adjacent to a not powered block that is adjacent to a power source.
|1.0.0 beta build 2
||18. November 2016
- "100% dragon free" & "It's alpha" removed from the splash text because we now have a dragon & we're no longer in alpha.
- Your device will now check to make sure you have enough available storage for the game before starting the download.
- Tweaked the slime/magma cube loot drops to the way they should be.
- Tweaked the natural texture pack description so it doesn't get cut-off.
- Lowest render distance value you can have is now 3 chunks (because chunks get stuck trying to load if it's below 3).
- Tweaked the blaze charge time for attacks to match other editions.
- Tweaked chunk generation.
- Capitalized the "r" in Realms on the dialog text.
- Changed "Save world to device" text to "Download World"
- Changed "Create new world" text to "Create New"
- Tweaked the UI in the Realms selection screen so Realms don't move around slightly.
- Added the ignite sound for TNT minecarts & creepers.
- Tweaked the error validation screen to better convey information about a failing Add-on pack.
- Localization fixes and an update to the Rift launcher (Win 10 Oculus Rift only).
- Tweaks to narration accessibility mode.
- Play screen layout & achievement screen tweaks.
- Text tweaks to keep them where they belong (and are readable!)
- "Leave Bed" button updated.
- Fixed biomes looking strange when loading previously generated worlds.
- No longer get "import failed" message when you import an Add-on that has already been imported- now you get a correct message!
- The Manifest Validation window now activates during a failed import of an Add-on with an exceptionally long pack name or description.
- Add-on packs with syntax errors in the manifests that worked in 0.16 will now also work in 0.17 (though you might want to clean them up!)
- Baby ocelots who grow up to be adult ocelots can now be tamed.
- Enchantments found in End Cities are now the same strength as those found in other editions.
- Horse armor can now spawn in End Cities chests.
- Throwing a splash water bottle on an Enderman no longer crashes the game.
- If you join your friend's game while they are in a vehicle or riding an animal, your friend no longer clips through the vehicle/mount.
- All current textures will now update when switching resource packs.
- Snowballs now dispense properly.
- Fixed a bug with saddles/chests on donkeys and mules.
- Fixed the Dragon's breath AOE (area of effect) cloud
- Fixed buckets so they behave as they should in Creative.
- Iron golems now have full knockback resistance.
- Fixed a bug so now entering an End Portal always takes you to the End (unless you're already in The End and then you go to the Overworld).
- You can't use fishing rods on the Ender dragon anymore (for obvious reasons!)
- Mob heads can be placed again.
- Applied Add-on packs now appear correctly in the UI while in game.
- Mushrooms obtained from shearing mooshrooms no longer have a blank icon in your inventory.
- Rabbits again properly eat carrot crops.
- Skeletons and strays will now follow you during the day if it is raining or they are wearing a helmet.
- Fixed a crash potentially due to some player models. (iOS only)
- Fixed random colors on grass when a player overrides grass colors.
- Fixed carried waterlillies (lilypads) in resource packs - the pack files were named incorrectly.
- Eggs now cause knockback and make the mob/player flash when hit.
- Now only one "you have been given…" message displays per use when using the /give command.
- Fixed a bug that should improve response when players interact with some blocks.
- Pushed blocks no longer flicker once after being moved.
- Fixed bugs dealing with mob spawn rates (i.e. ghast spawn rate, increased frequency of mob spawning in some cases, detecting whether a mob spawned from spawner)
- Recipes that have items that have a damage value will no longer have the wrong craft number in the pocket crafting UI.
- Beacon is now correctly highlighted in the pocket crafting screen when you don't have all the ingredients to make one.
- Fixed a crash that happened when you and a friend entered the End Portal fountain to see the credits but your friend was standing in front of you.
- Fixed a crash when an item went into a hopper.
- The strays' clothing now renders correctly!
- The store downloading layout now displays correctly (MCPE only).
- Skin picket custom button now sizes itself based on the length of text.
- Realms will no longer show up in the list of worlds you can upload to your Realm.
- Settings are now correctly displayed on expired Realms.
- Paintings can have transparency now.
- XP orbs and loot now comes out of mobs with the smoke particles.
- You no longer gain the Respiration effect from just holding an enchanted helmet- you need to wear it!
- Melted ice blocks now create flowing water.
- All note blocks now start with the lowest note.
- The sound of a playing note block doesn't fade out too early now when you walk away from it.
- Fixed ghast & lightning/thunder sounds.
- Creepers no longer use their hurt sound as an idle sound (as creepers are quiet!)
- Snow golem now has a special sound when they are hit or die.
- Zombie villagers, silverfish, squid, and husks now all make the sounds they are supposed to make.
- Leash offset for chickens corrected.
- Fixed another game crash when you respawned.
- Cured zombie villagers now make the appropriate sounds when cured.
- When beds explode in The End, they now also destroy blocks.
- TNT ignition animation now looks like it does in other versions.
- Fixes to unusual minecart movement and minecarts floating above tracks.
- Elder guardian egg now renamed properly so resource packs can find it.
- Fixed issue where texture packs were not applying to mob heads.
- Fixed a crash after undoing an emoji in chat (MCPE iOS only).
- Fixed a timing issue with falling blocks.
- Ender dragon boss bar is now visible all the time during the dragon battle.
- Ender dragon no longer respawns each time the player reloads the game.
- Burning players are now extinguished when jumping in a cauldron with water in it.
- Witches spawn from witch huts now.
- Hoes till dirt again!
- Removed Realms offers from the store in the Android beta as well as any Realms purchases and features (because Realms don't work if you're in the Android beta).
- Fixed a bug where the Ender dragon would appear in the Overworld after the character died in The End before killing it.
- Fixed a crash when opening a .mcworld file (MCPE iOS only).
- Fixed various unicode bugs.
- Fixed the Ender dragon's perch-mode fire break attack's radius.
- Ender crystals can now be destroyed in survival (Android only).
- You can now use the left bumper on the controller on the inventory screen to wrap to the right side (MCPE only).
- Wrapping now allowed when cycling through tabs.
- Some characters in the chat text box are no longer moved off screen when the send button appears.
- "#" can be used in text boxes again.
- Advanced video settings toggle now saves its state.
- Chat can be closed again with the back button.
- Scroll bars should no longer have their max overshot value become negative.
- Fixed a crash relating to store screenshots.
- Fixed a crash on launch if there was no speech pack installed (Win 10 only).
- Chat messages again read in the correct order in narrator mode.
- Now there's a notification when keyboard shortcuts are used to toggle the TTS accessibility option (Win 10 only).
- Fixed some mob models not being able to be changed using mobs.json
- You now see the hand movement & TNT's texture blink when joined to a game and the TNT is ignited.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender dragon would disappear if the game crashed while fighting it.
- Command output from /gamemode command is now displayed for other players.
- Fixed a severe FPS drop with lots of purple particles around the player while fighting the Ender dragon (Android only).
- Blaze projectiles are now visible (Realms only).
- Dragon head can move when powered without having to reload the game.
- You are no longer repositioned at spawn when above 128 world height and the game is reloaded.
- Minecraft launcher no longer crashes when the hard drive is full (Win 10 Oculus Rift only).
- If you're on your friend's world, you can now see your friend switching between mob heads.
- Protection enchantment fixed to be the same as other versions - it no longer protects against suffocation & cactus damage.
- Caves are no longer pitch black in VR (VR only).
- Fixed chunks of other dimensions (e.g. the Nether) generated when you enter a dimension the second time on a server/game with a smaller render distance than you.
- Play screen now properly shows Realms trial when the trial is still available but you have accepted a friend's Realm invitation.
- Achievement screen will now populate with a single list of achievements if suspending/resuming your game.
- If you die and rejoin a game, you are again respawned in your last bed (or at world spawn if your bed was destroyed) rather than where you died.
- 90 degree fences have correct collision boxes now.
- Fixed a bug where the sneak button wouldn't disappear when switch sneak/jump button option is active.
- Loading worlds from templates shouldn't fail sometimes anymore.
- Fixed a bug with using spawn eggs on spawners- it now behaves correctly.
- Fixed a duplication glitch with Eye of Ender.
- Ender crystals and projectiles fixed so players with short render distance can now fight the Ender dragon without issues.
- Cocoa pods now show a crack animation when breaking them.
- Various skin bug fixes.
- Lingering potion effects now refresh every few ticks if you are standing in its effect cloud.
- If you're in a friend's game and your friend throws an Eye of Ender, the animation now looks like it should.
- Fixed a crash caused by the End portal on certain graphics settings.
- Fixed a graphics bug where mob spawners allowed you to see through the world.
- Fixed a graphics glitch with End gateway blocks near water.
- Fixed an occasional crash when you return through a Nether portal with a mob spawner nearby.
- Fixed the Ender charge so it doesn't slow down over time.
- Plastic texture pack particles fixed.
- Fixed the error message for the /give command when invalid values are entered.
- Dropped items now move to the next empty space when a block is placed on top of them.
- Silverfish now take damage when on soul sand.
- Fixed a crash when the game was resumed (MCPE iOS only).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to join a LAN game.
- End gateway no longer suffocates you!
- Fixed a crash when a game was stopped with players still logged into it.
- Thrown lingering potions now have a splash effect.
- The armor and clothes the skeleton models wear disappear when they're splashed with invisibility potion
- An animal on a lead should land safely on the ground now without taking any damage.
- Shulkers no longer attack you when the difficulty is set to peaceful.
- Clocks again rotate at the same speed as one held in hand when placed in item frames in dimensions other than the Overworld.
- Villagers now run from zombie pigmen.
- Mobs no longer jump and turn near obstacles on slabs, carpet, etc.
- Fixes and updates for City, Fantasy, Natural, and Plastic texture packs.
- Weather now clears up after using the /toggledownfall command during a thunderstorm.
- The auto-complete list now show players that are on the same world but just in different dimensions than you.
- The close button in the chest UI no longer overlaps an item slot when you hover your mouse over it (Win 10 only).
- The d-pad on the controller is now supported in the Exit Minecraft prompt.
- You can now whisper to yourself in text chat in the game (good for making notes for yourself that only you can see!)
- You can now see the animation of a witch drinking a potion.
- Fixed crashes when loading terrain.
- Fixed an occasional crash when moving the visibility distance slider in the options.
- Importing a world with an Add-on will no longer fail due to duplicate world IDs.
- Held items are no longer cropped or off-frame when playing in a different aspect ratio so clocks & compasses will show up correctly again.
- When an Enderman is being hit, its head color is consistent - the bottom part no longer turns completely red.
- Clocks continue to work when dropped now.
- You can no longer enter a vehicle while riding a pig/horse/donkey/mule (that's dangerous!)
- Cocoa pod stems are now correctly displayed.
- The game now registers mouse clicks as fast as you can click them!
- Fixed lag when your world is saving.
- Animals breed again (instead of just showing hearts with no baby appearing).
- Chat position is fixed.
- Throwing rate of snowballs is fixed.
- The spawn rate of Golden Apples in chests is fixed.
- Pointing the crosshair near the top or the bottom of a block while you're in sneak mode no longer highlights the block next to the one you want.
- Framed maps' green indicators no longer disappear from a held map after you teleport to another dimension.
- All zombie pigmen within range will now attack you if you attack one of them.
- The anvil no longer deletes items if the game is closed while the screen is open.
- Leaves no longer act as opaque blocks when the Fancy Graphics option is off.
- Leaf blocks held in the hand or dropped on the ground now have transparency if Fancy Graphics option is on.
- Broken spruce and birch leaves no longer have different colors than they should.
- You can't walk through fences anymore.
- Compasses placed in item frames now show the correct direction towards spawn.
- Minecarts with mobs no longer fly upwards after you join a game.
- Fixed the looped sound for the ignite action.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hostile mobs die.
- Fixed a crash when you returned to your world after the credits ended.
|1.0.0 beta build 1
||14. Oktober 2016
- Diese Version befindet sich nicht länger in der Alpha-Version.
- Stronger validation of Add-Ons manifest- you may need to update them.
- Sound & music effect volume issues fixed.
- Fixed issues with text lagging when updating (& not updating scroll bar visibility, too.)
- Fixed various text sizing and spacing issues.
- Transferring items between containers should be faster now.
- Lava and water should again go where you point to place them.
- Various tweaks to Add-Ons, including improvements to loading.
- Tweaked opacity of pop-up windows for easier reading.
- Tweaked enchanted golden apples so they have the correct amount of absorption health points.
- MCPE-6906 - automatisches Fliegen im Wasser
- MCPE-9557 - Im Kreativmodus kann man keine Milch trinken.
- MCPE-9869 - verschiedene Gemälde überlappen sich
- MCPE-12100 - falsche Position von Netherziegelstufe
- MCPE-12511 - Truhen in Loren ändern ihre Ausrichtung.
- MCPE-13804 - Borschtsch ist nicht im Kreative-Inventar.
- MCPE-16553 - Wüstentempel haben Probleme mit ihrer Belohnung.
- MCPE-16730 - Die Ziffern auf der Tastatur ändern ihre Position.
- MCPE-17278 - Dorfbewohner können sich nicht vermehren.
- MCPE-17300 - Der verzauberte goldene Apfel gibt nicht genügend Absorption.
- MCPE-17462 - Baby-Dorfbewohner verwandeln sich in erwachsende Dorfbewohnerzombies
- MCPE-17550 - Die Zahlen bei der Einstellung des FOVs sind falsch.
- MCPE-17657 - Beim Wachsen von Baby-Hünern verbrennen diese nicht.
- MCPE-18080 - Beim Laden der Welt springen Kreaturen.
- MCPE-18123 - Pfeile machen keine Geräusche, wenn sie auftreffen.
- Worlds again displayed in the Play tab for Win 10 players with utf-8 symbols in their names.
- Fixed a crash when players with utf-8 symbols in their names tried to delete a world.
- FOV slider now shows the correct value.
- Stone blocks should now show up in all recipes when using the MCPE crafting screen.
- Fixed a game crash on startup if you had two monitors connected with different DPIs (Win 10 only).
- Creative search tab now selects the search box when switching tabs and when typing any character even if the box is not selected.
- No more crashing when eating mushroom stew!
- There is now an animation for throwing items.
- Realm names no longer overlap the number of players actively in the realm.
- Fixed a crash when your internet connection dies while using Replace World on Realms.
- Good news: guardians, wither skeletons & blazes respawn naturally again when switching from peaceful game mode to easy/normal/hard. Bad news: they will only do this in newly generated structures, not ones that have already been discovered.
- Fixed the Store getting stuck on "Getting products…" screen
- "Your home bed was missing or obstructed" message now appears if you die and your bed was destroyed.
- Fall momentum now saved even if you close & reopen a world.
- "Dye" button is displayed when trying to dye a sheep.
- Skeleton horse traps should now work correctly (multiple bug fixes).
- You now have to actually brew a potion to get the achievement.
- "Local Brewery", "Monster Hunter" and "Archer" achievements fixed.
- Cycling through commands to get to the @ character now properly displays all available values.
- Magma cubes no longer take damage from water.
- Minecarts with chests/hoppers/TNT no longer get stuck halfway in a block if they run into it.
- Mobs can drown again.
- Lured mobs no longer push you around when you're riding a pig/horse/mule/donkey.
- Wearing a pumpkin helmet prevents endermen from attacking you.
- Fixed a crash on mobile devices if game was launched without wi-fi enabled (MCPE only).
- TTS narrated messages are no longer interrupted by sending a new message.
- Sprinting fixed so it doesn't stop unless hunger is low.
- Fixed a crash with the /drop command.
- The Wither is no longer hostile to wither skeletons and strays.
- You can now make huge mushrooms from regular mushrooms!
- Baby zombies now drop loot upon death.
- Snow golems now attack silverfish.
- Villagers now turn into zombie villagers when they are killed by a husk.
- Now only adult cows can be milked.
- Potatoes and beetroot can once again be used to feed and breed pigs.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting a world for Replace World for realms (iOS only).
- Mobs killed by tamed mobs will now drop XP.
- Untamed horses/mules/donkeys no longer follow you when you're holding food.
- Fixed a bug that caused mining to go slowly after a player reconnected to a multiplayer game while riding a horse.
- Fixed a bug where you could use commands to have buckets place other blocks.
- Negative effects from splash potions no longer affect endermen (as they teleport away quickly).
- Cats no longer change their textures back to ocelots when worlds created before 0.16 are loaded.
- Fixed a bug where the villager reproduction rate was capped by something other than door count.
- Fixed a bug where game would hang on a black screen during launch (Fire TV only).
- Fixed a bug where endermen would get angry even if you only looked at their torso.